Forum Testing Signup - TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 FW Wood

Congrats to the testers!!! I am jealous and really look forward to hearing the reviews.

Good group if testers looking forward to the reviews.

Wow! I did not expect to be selected. I am very excited and appreciative of the opportunity to test out the Stage 2. Congrats to all the other guys as well!! Looks like there is going to be a showdown between the OG RBZ, i20, and Stage 2.

I'm excited to follow along on y'all's journey. Hope you hit them well!

True story, this will my first time EVER, swinging a white crowned club. I ain't scurred!

Over at TaylorMade's website right now doing a little research and homework. Digging that it is a lighter weight shaft offering, that should transition nicely for me from my current FW.

I want to swing this bad boy, right now!

congrats testers you have your work cut out for you.

congrats to all the testers looking forward to checking out the feedback on them

Looking fwd to hearing some honest thoughts on these guys. The original had some pretty good reviews, so I'm looking fwd to seeing if they improved upon it or let a god thing go bad.

Damn. Congrats guys, looking forward to your thoughts.

Posted via Tapatalk.

Congrats to all lucky testers. I am so envy of you all. Can't wait to read all your reviews.

Congrats testers!

Good looking group of new testers! reach out to any that have tested if you need assistance

Good group! Good luck and have fun everyone! Looking forward to all of your thoughts!!

^Siri probably sucks.

Congratulations guys, I'm looking forward to reading this, the original RBZ always looked interesting to me but I couldn't hit it off the deck or fairway very well, which is something I need a 3w to be able to do. So I'm excited about the stage 2.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Good looking group of new testers! reach out to any that have tested if you need assistance

I will more than likely be relying on some of the veteran testers out there.

True story, this will my first time EVER, swinging a white crowned club. I ain't scurred!

Over at TaylorMade's website right now doing a little research and homework. Digging that it is a lighter weight shaft offering, that should transition nicely for me from my current FW.

I want to swing this bad boy, right now!

The white is a little different at first if you haven't hit one before. Should be interesting to hear what you think about it.

Congrats testers! Looking forward to your thoughts.

Can't wait to hear the feedback on these. Good luck guys

I know Ryan will bring it up, but please show TM some love on twitter and FB, if you have an account.

Congrats guys!

Congrats you guys, all I can say is grip it and rip it lol.

Congrats. I am looking forward to seeing the results of this testing.

Congrats everyone! Solid group of testers!

Congrats to those selected! Awesome opportunity

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Back