Official 2012 - 2013 NCAA Basketball Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like KU decided to start playing basketball again.

Still holding my breath

Sent from my DROID X2

I want more!!! :D

Sent from my DROID X2

Just keep this spread

Sent from my DROID X2

How could this team have lost to TCU? Ever?

Pressure.. I think they were feeling it from all the media & tonight they're just loose & getting the feel back of being KU

Sent from my DROID X2

How could this team have lost to TCU? Ever?

I felt the same about our loss to BC during the first 39 minutes and 34 seconds of the NC State game. Then I remembered.

Ok I feel better..

Sent from my DROID X2

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

We're back!

Nerlens Noel just got hurt really badly in Florida. Left knee injury, unable to bear any weight at all on the leg, being carried off by 4 teammates into the locker room. He could have been the #1 pick in the NBA Draft this year, I just hate to see severe injuries like that. He was lying on the court screaming in pain before he got taken off of the court.

Nerlens Noel just got hurt really badly in Florida. Left knee injury, unable to bear any weight at all on the leg, being carried off by 4 teammates into the locker room. He could have been the #1 pick in the NBA Draft this year, I just hate to see severe injuries like that. He was lying on the court screaming in pain before he got taken off of the court.

Wow, sucks to hear Amol. I'm watching the coverage of the nutjob in CA or I wouldve been watching that game. Hopefully its not as bad as you say it looked and he can rehab it back to normal. Injuries are the great unknown in sports, tough to see.

Wow, sucks to hear Amol. I'm watching the coverage of the nutjob in CA or I wouldve been watching that game. Hopefully its not as bad as you say it looked and he can rehab it back to normal. Injuries are the great unknown in sports, tough to see.

I'm sure you'll see a million replays on Sportscenter and other outlets. He was running after a guy on a fast break and jumped up to block the shot, and when he came down it looked like his knee just buckled on him. Some guys tear their ACL and don't have a ton of pain initially, and then other guys hurt their ACL or other things in their knee and have a ton of pain, the latter seems to be what happened with Noel. If it's a major knee injury, I really feel bad for him.

It looked like he hit the basket stand right on that knee, pretty much full speed.

Best game of the year tomorrow night, Duke v. UNC. Go Duke!

It looked like he hit the basket stand right on that knee, pretty much full speed.

Best game of the year tomorrow night, Duke v. UNC. Go Duke!

I thought the best game of the year was last night when Kansas beat the carp out of Kansas State.

I'm not happy with the first 10 minutes of this game.

I'm not happy with the first 10 minutes of this game.

They are close and they couldn't be playing any worse, just give it time. I tell you what though if I was in Vegas I would have taken UNC and the 10.5 points, this is a rivalry game.

Been very impressed with Carolina this first half, thought they were going to get run out of the building. Best rivalry in college basketball.

Seeing this crowd is giving me goosebumps. I went to the Duke-Carolina game all 4 years that I was there, I will never forget those games.

Seeing this crowd is giving me goosebumps. I went to the Duke-Carolina game all 4 years that I was there, I will never forget those games.

I bet an intense college bball game is so much fun. I think I'm going to the Michigan-Ohio State game next year at Michigan. I can't wait.

Arizona State basketball. :banghead:

Sheesh, what's the point? Sendek will somehow be retained for another NIT-bound season as basketball continues its irrelevance in Tempe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back