Official 2012 - 2013 NCAA Basketball Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing this crowd is giving me goosebumps. I went to the Duke-Carolina game all 4 years that I was there, I will never forget those games.

I would love to get to one of these games, way above my pay grade at this point though.

Kansas is looking good so far against Texas. They've missed a few free throws but have a 26-11 lead with just over 5 minutes left in the first half.

Two straight shot clock violations by Texas.

How does Duke lose to Maryland after they beat them by 20 earlier in the year? I see Plumlee fouled out and didn't score much but still, when is Ryan Kelly coming back...

KU has doubled Texas, 60-30 with 6:40 left. What a game. If KU could make a few free throws, they might be up by 40.

Yeah its a blowouts.

Sent from my DROID X2

Highlight reel for Ben Mac.

Sent from my DROID X2

Nice game. Bill Self's son and Danny Manning's son got into the game late and young Self scored a basket.

Texas is awful this year. At least they are young.... 11 scholarship athletes 6 freshman 5 sophomores

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Texas is awful this year. At least they are young.... 11 scholarship athletes 6 freshman 5 sophomores

TapaTalk from the iPhone

They wont stay down..wasn't that they laid & didnt try . They'll be back up

Sent from my DROID X2

The schizophrenic season of Sun Devil hoops continues - - three nights after a horrendous loss to Utah, ASU beats Colorado 63-62 on a buzzer-beater in OT!

We can play with anyone at LittleJohn. 18-16 Miami at the half. Hoping we don't crap ourselves (like usual).

Damiakis keep rooting, ya guys got a good hold of Miami.

Sent from my DROID X2

Thanks for NOTHING Clemson.

Good lord, that was one ugly basketball game. Miami is going to win the ACC regular season title barring a huge collapse.

Two great looks at the end to tie and they miss them both, I am sick of Miami!

I'll take an ugly road win anytime. Lol.

Sorry, Dam. I thought u guys had it.

&;7 v):&.8-!/?&bzkmjduwn'iskejK@;!4)

I don't even have words. EVERY DAMN TIME.

I thought they had them, you go to the game?

Yeah I was there. Almost courtside. I thought we had them too. Just like I thought we had NC State. It's amazing how quickly you can lose games if you miss free throws and play bad D.

Yeah I was there. Almost courtside. I thought we had them too. Just like I thought we had NC State. It's amazing how quickly you can lose games if you miss free throws and play bad D.

They definitely played not to lose towards the end, I can't believe how terrible they are from the charity stripe. Fun game to watch, I wish I would have gone to an ACC school.

My Badgers had a good win this afternoon

Pittsburgh is embarrassing the Irish right now.

Oops!!

Saw this via Tapatalk so went to see how bad it was...
I had almost pushed this out of my memory bank...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back