Official 2012 - 2013 NCAA Basketball Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L'Ville is not playing very smart...eat the clock.

dumb TO, dumb fouls. jeez.....damn kids.

Russ Smith doing everything he can to keep Michigan in this game. Should be a great finish to an excellent game. The only negative was the poor officiating.

Questionable coaching by Michigan not taking Burke out to foul. They have 3 timeouts.

Damn... I was hoping they could pull it off.

Louisville wins an excellent game. Both teams played great. Exciting finish to the College Basketball season.

Congrats, Redbirds.

2 best teams in the tourney. great basketball players. great coaches. great game.

huge moral victory for Kevin Ware as well.

Pitino had the stuffing scared out of him by those fireworks. I know I would have ducked too, it was pretty loud even on TV.

Michigan just couldn't pull it off in that 6-2 minutes left period. Freshman inexperience got them, then too little too late. Oh well, I really thought they had it in them.

Congrats to Louisville, the best team won in the end. Also, will be fun to see Louisville in the ACC next year, can't wait to see them come to Cameron.

Also, this was funny when Pitino thought snipers were in the building:

6xnXZfK.gif

Too bad Burke won't stay. He could lead the best team in the country (by a good bit, I think) for another year or two.

Great game. No loyalty to either schools, but I really wish the ref would of swallowed his whistle on that Trey Burke block. Maybe would of lead to an even more exciting finish.

Well, well....
First place in work pool and third in home pool.
Taking in a decent haul of $184
Now what golf stuff should i buy???

Well, well....
First place in work pool and third in home pool.
Taking in a decent haul of $184
Now what golf stuff should i buy???
Z series SeeMore FTW!!!

Andrew Wiggins is signing with KU

tappin from my big as note2

Didn't want to start a new thread yet but just over 24hrs. till midnight madness. .woohooo

tappin from my big as note2

IU shunned again tonight (happened a lot last couple of months with kids picking other school and decommitments). Goodluck chose UNLV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back