Official 2012 - 2013 NCAA Basketball Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I am sorry but Nebrasketball is a Joke. I am just glad to see you dont go from Nebraska to Creighton when bball starts like a lot of my friends. I think Texas will be in the 20's when preseason rankings come out, and probably not get much higher than that. They have a decent team, but will still be super young

Clemson is going to be bad in the ACC, but I plan to go to all their home games. They have a pretty good home schedule too. One of my friends from high school plays on UVA's team, so I'll see him too.

hoping for Pitt to rebound (no pun intended, or wait...yes. pun intended) this year and bounce-back from their abysmal season last year.
hoping their new addition will help out:

http://es.pn/OPSrpl

I wish I didn't love basketball so much, we are gonna be in trouble this year :(

I am sorry but Nebrasketball is a Joke. I am just glad to see you dont go from Nebraska to Creighton when bball starts like a lot of my friends. I think Texas will be in the 20's when preseason rankings come out, and probably not get much higher than that. They have a decent team, but will still be super young
|------CONFERENCE-------||--------OVERALL--------|
STANDINGSW-LPctW-LPct
1. Ohio State13-5.72231-8.795
Michigan State13-5.72229-8.784
Michigan13-5.72224-10.706
4. Wisconsin12-6.66726-10.722
5. Indiana11-7.58827-9.750
6. Purdue10-8.55622-13.629
7. Northwestern8-10.44419-14.576
Iowa8-10.44418-17.514
9. Minnesota6-12.33323-15.605
Illinois6-12.33317-15.531
11. Nebraska4-14.22212-18.400
Penn State4-14.22212-20.375

You mean tied for last is bad!!! I know Nebraska hasn't been good in the past, I'm just hoping to see them make it to the tourney in the rest of my lifetime!!!

Now here's a good thread!
Go UVA!

I think we might still be a few years away but I really love the direction Tony Bennett is taking the club.

Ohio St is gonna win it all.

This would be correct if instead of Ohio State you said Kansas.

And I'll be back in a couple months!

Go UVA!

I think we might still be a few years away but I really love the direction Tony Bennett is taking the club.

Barf!!

Go UVA!

Watch out for Tobey. He has good hands and fantastic footwork. Pretty good scoring touch around the hoop and a nice jumper. He has a big body, he just has to learn to use it as such when fighting for position under the hoop. Pretty long arms, blocks shots okay, but he's not that tough on D. Give him some time to develop, and I think he could become a lethal post scorer.

Clemson's got their first exhibition tonight. I can't wait to go watch.

Kinda hoping my Kennesaw State Owls get more then 3 wins this year and at least 1 in the A-Sun. That would be nice.

Yeah man! Syracuse not too bad this year...thank goodness Melo is gone, that bum

Considering how terrible football has been this year and we finally got rid of Greenberg, I'm looking forward to this season a lot

Sheesh, I'm a lifetime Tarheel man and it's going to suck watching State dominate the ACC.

Sheesh, I'm a lifetime Tarheel man and it's going to suck watching State dominate the ACC.

They're going to be good this year dude. I can't wait for some of our good in-conference games. I hope I get a ticket for the UNC game.

There's a freshman on our team from Cameroon. Looked great last night. He's 6-10 and was really active on the boards and used his size well.

I already bought a Cameroon flag to bring to all the games.

I'm pretty excited/nervous about Pitt basketball this year. I think it'll be a big-time bounce back year for the Panthers. It'll be fun to see how freshman sensation Steven Adams does and what impact he has defensively on a team that struggled in the paint last year.

Go Hoosiers!!!

Friday was a depressing start to the season as a UVA (favorite team) and UNC Greensboro (where I did my undergrad and am back for grad school) fan.
UVA lost to GMU & UNCG lost to High Point

They both play again tonight and I can't see either game because of class tonight.

Go Hoos & Go Spartans!

hoping for Pitt to rebound (no pun intended, or wait...yes. pun intended) this year and bounce-back from their abysmal season last year.
hoping their new addition will help out:

http://es.pn/OPSrpl

I think Pitt will rebound this year to be a top 25 team, but I think they are a little bit away. Adams in gonna be a beast. I am a closet Pitt basketball fan.

OSU 1-0, hopefully the game getting cancelled on the Aircraft carrier Friday will put a stop to these types of games

I'll take this moment to brag that the Cornhuskers are undefeated, I know it won't last long so I have to live in the glory now!!!

I'll take this moment to brag that the Cornhuskers are undefeated, I know it won't last long so I have to live in the glory now!!!

I did the same thing with the Cavs were 1-0 to start NBA season and in first place...short lived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back