Bridgestone backpack by Antigua

That's awesome of Bstone.

I really like the look of these and might consider using it for my business backpack, I just don't like single strap bags.

Does it have a place that would work for a laptop?

It has a really large place for laptops. I had my kindle fire, ipad, and laptop in there as well as my Slicefixer manifesto.

It has a really large place for laptops. I had my kindle fire, ipad, and laptop in there as well as my Slicefixer manifesto.

I'm not going to touch that response hehe

Buddy how do you like it or compare it to that Wilson Staff one now that you have been using it for a bit?

That's awesome to hear its big enough. I'm going to look into it for my new backpack for work for sure. Anyone know if they have then in stores I could check out in person?

Siri speaks for me!

For sheer amount of stuff that you can fit into it, I like the Bridgestone. For the feeling on the back, I like the Bridgestone. For putting it down I like the W/S. For some reason the Bridgestone bag falls over whenever I put it down

I really like my Bridgestone BP. it does hold a lot and is very durable.

For sheer amount of stuff that you can fit into it, I like the Bridgestone. For the feeling on the back, I like the Bridgestone. For putting it down I like the W/S. For some reason the Bridgestone bag falls over whenever I put it down

That actually makes sense to me.

I notice this too, THE ONLY complaint I might have. #firstworldproblems

Has anyone flown with their Bridgestone backpack? Wondering how well it would fit underneath the seat in front of you.

Pretty awesome of Bridgestone Chunky. I remember a lot of people saying that they dont have it listed for purchase on bridgestonegolf.com but.............they do here

http://shop.bridgestonegolf.com

Has anyone flown with their Bridgestone backpack? Wondering how well it would fit underneath the seat in front of you.

I will be next Thursday, it will be stuffed full, I'll let you know

I was thinking the same thing.
Pretty awesome of Bridgestone Chunky. I remember a lot of people saying that they dont have it listed for purchase on bridgestonegolf.com but.............they do here

http://shop.bridgestonegolf.com
Thanks for the link!
I will be next Thursday, it will be stuffed full, I'll let you know
I can't wait to hear how it goes traveling with the Bstone Bpack!!!

It's very large height wise. But I bet it would fit.

I will be on Saturday, I don't know if it will fit under there stuffed full, but it wouldn't be a nuisance in the overhead.

^Siri probably sucks.

I have, I used it as a carry on when I flew to California a few weeks back, it fit under the seat just fine and I have no issues with it at all!

I was thinking the same thing.

Thanks for the link!

I can't wait to hear how it goes traveling with the Bstone Bpack!!!
Yeah dude. I couldnt find them, so I had to contact Bstone.

It really is a great backpack....I carry a Panasonic Tough Book which is one of the larger laptops and it fit in there just fine and the center compartment was deep enough for me to carry my FJ Contour Casuals since White Rhino and I were headed straight to the golf course

I have a few times and its great. Slides right under the seat with room to spare

Nice, thanks guys. With all the storage room you guys talked about, I wondered if it would be too wide for those seats, glad it isnt. I go through backpacks about once a year, so I'm always looking for a good one.

is there a reason it's not showing a price on the Bstone website? i might want to buy one of these..

Use the link in One-T's post above and then click "all accesories" and it shows up with a price

holy crap $95! yeah right. i think i'll just stick with my nike duffle bag.

It is a little expensive OJ. But I will at least vouch for the quality of the bag. It's a great one. The value of it is in the eye of the beholder

It is a little expensive OJ. But I will at least vouch for the quality of the bag. It's a great one. The value of it is in the eye of the beholder

well when you only have $650 to your name, and need $750 for car insurance.... i think i'll wait.

i don't doubt the quality, though.

Back