Perfect Release Review

I'm still loving this thing. Went out Saturday and set out for a driver practice. Had a 15 to 20 mph wind left to right. I knew it would be tough to hit a draw into this but I was up for the challenge.

Hit 9 iron, then jumped to 6 iron, then 3h & Driver. 9, 6, & 3h were absolutely perfect. The ball was either dead straight or a nice baby draw about 5 yards.

Then I was ready for the driver. Hit the Cleveland Classic 290 with the C Kua 43S. I love this low spin driver but I can still hit a monster push with my open club face. Took a couple slow swings and then let it rip.

The ball would start a little right and then move left even in the wind. The release feels a little exaggerated with the driver. I guess because it's longer but it works. This was the best day I've had with my driver in a long time.

Every ball was not perfect of course when I took the unit off but I knew when I didn't release the moment the ball left the club. I love this thing and will continue to try and at least swing with it every day until the release is ingrained.

I'm looking at this product with great interest. And with the lowered price, makes it much more reasonable. Anything to help me get to where I want to be.

Dan

Just made the purchase. It came up as a Prime Eligible item as well, so I should have it within 2 days.

I'm still loving this thing. Went out Saturday and set out for a driver practice. Had a 15 to 20 mph wind left to right. I knew it would be tough to hit a draw into this but I was up for the challenge.

Hit 9 iron, then jumped to 6 iron, then 3h & Driver. 9, 6, & 3h were absolutely perfect. The ball was either dead straight or a nice baby draw about 5 yards.

Then I was ready for the driver. Hit the Cleveland Classic 290 with the C Kua 43S. I love this low spin driver but I can still hit a monster push with my open club face. Took a couple slow swings and then let it rip.

The ball would start a little right and then move left even in the wind. The release feels a little exaggerated with the driver. I guess because it's longer but it works. This was the best day I've had with my driver in a long time.

Every ball was not perfect of course when I took the unit off but I knew when I didn't release the moment the ball left the club. I love this thing and will continue to try and at least swing with it every day until the release is ingrained.

Like the fact that you see this help with the driver that was one of the reasons o wanted to try it. I just can't wait to actually hit a golf ball with it. For those that are looking at buying just simple practice swings it feels unbelievable. If my practice swings could be feel like that on the golf course that would be an amazing day!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Mine arrived today. I plan to take it to the range with me tomorrow if it isn't raining. I will report my initial results.

I'm tapping, but it still ain't talking!

About freaking time!!!
equ4uhy5.jpg

Finally man, I've been wanting to hear that review from you for at least 6 or 7 months now haha

i just got this training aid. I liked it so much i decided to sign up to this website just so i could comment on this thread! just a few months ago i was striking the ball well hitting about 70-75% greens (putting is a different story). Then i got into a serious funk and was just spraying shots everywhere. GIR average was terrible. My main problem is/was slight over the top move (coming too far inside during take away) and not rotating or releasing the clubhead thru impact. so those two combined make for some nasty shots, mostly toe shots for me. anyway i decided to buy this and received it yesterday. I've been using it for 2 days and it has made a big impact already. I can feel my old swing now, the swing i had when i was hitting it much better. you can hit balls with this thing and they go straight. if not, a slight draw. then you take it off and you can still feel the same movements. i would assume that if you practice with it often enough then it will engrain the movements to muscle memory (as the theory is). I played 9 holes after warming up with it today and hit 5/9 greens in reg. Not astounding but given where i was 2 days ago it is a major step into getting my ball striking back to where it needs to be. I have NEVER bought a training aid before this and i can honestly say this is the best 50 bucks i've ever spent. if you are on the fence, dont hesitate just buy the damn thing you will thank me and whoever invented of this

Good stuff upanddown! Few more reviews like that from other folks and I will pull the trigger.

yeah there are a couple of issues that it will really help with, so if you have any of these "faults" then i highly recommend it: It will not let you come over the top too severely. It will not let you grip the club too tightly. It keeps your clubface square relative to the swing path. and it keeps you on plane and helps you feel the proper release on the thru swing

okay you guys convinced me.....Order placed!

I get the feeling I'm about to be pulling the trigger on this.

Dan

I like it. Does it clip to your shirt then?

no, there is an armband that you wear on your left arm (for a right handed golfer) that it clips to. the other end will clip to the club shaft itself. if you think about it it's very simple and a genius idea...keeps everything connected and keeps a radius from your center

I have only swung mine inside since ranges aren't open yet, but man the path it promotes feels good. I can't really comment until I hit balls, but it seems like a good aid just to practice swings at different speeds to really feel the path it wants you to take.

One thing I did notice is after having it on for awhile doing practice swings (since it does cause work since your in constant tension with the club) is that after taking it off, you can feel the club so good. As in the club feels 3 times as heavy. Not sure if this is just from the left forearm being sore holding the tension or if it is supposed to be that way but it is a goo feeling

I have only swung mine inside since ranges aren't open yet, but man the path it promotes feels good. I can't really comment until I hit balls, but it seems like a good aid just to practice swings at different speeds to really feel the path it wants you to take.

One thing I did notice is after having it on for awhile doing practice swings (since it does cause work since your in constant tension with the club) is that after taking it off, you can feel the club so good. As in the club feels 3 times as heavy. Not sure if this is just from the left forearm being sore holding the tension or if it is supposed to be that way but it is a goo feeling

yes it is a good feeling i agree. feels a bit heavier at first but it helps you grip the club lighter and swing speed is faster after taking it off.

You all are keeping my interest up on this. I almost ordered this last week, but I am waitinng until a few of you post some thoughts. It sounds like a few people are starting to get these in and I am looking forward to what you thoughts are.

this product has got me excited,I've been told I have an early release and add loft to all my clubs hence my high ball flight with every club.
I'm thinking this could really really help.

it's a no-brainer. If you spend $300-400 on a driver, 500+ on irons, 100+ on a putter then why wouldn't you spend $50 to ensure you know how to use your equipment properly? in my opinion, no lesson can come close to replicating this FEEL. that is what this device is all about, it let's you FEEL the proper swing path i agree with that totally after using it. just my 2 cents like i said i have never bought a training aid before until now but this is the real deal and very cheap compared to most but it produced results for me

this product has got me excited,I've been told I have an early release and add loft to all my clubs hence my high ball flight with every club.
I'm thinking this could really really help.

i think it could help with that since it seems to keep everything square and connected throughout the swing, but early release has never been my problem so i can't say for 100% certainty

Back