The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go out for some delightful poutine... Maybe hit up the Swiss Chalet. ugh, i miss that Country.

Have reservations at a Italian place. If I have to take her out, I'm at least picking somewhere I love.

Ugh, you guys are lucky. I'm still in at only Valentines Day number 4, meaning I still have to do the whole flowers, dinner thing.

I actually enjoy going out for dinner, so cant complain about that, but flowers are a waste of money. Why pay for something that will die in 5 days?

I buy seasonal ones for $5 at the grocery store. I don't feel it's a waste of money and she likes flowers and I like seeing her get them and appreciate them. Thought, not money.

Nothing wrong with doing something small for V-day, never knew so
Many people were so against it. I guess I never felt doing something nice for valentines day meant I didn't love them the other 364 days.

Many people were so anti against it. I guess I never felt doing something nice for valentines day meant I didn't love them the other 364 days.

I don't think the end part is at all in question. I do a lot of things for Melissa just to cheer her up etc. There's no question she knows how I feel about her. A day like tomorrow won't change that.

Me and Brit agreed not to exchange presents. Her idea was to write letters to each other instead. As I'm laying here in bed she calls and says " I just bought you your present". I won't have a chance to buy her anything before seeing her tomorrow.

The good news is I'm not quite that stupid. I picked her up something last week.

Smalls, you should make a new rule in the marketplace thread about not having feet in pictures :D

I base all my former user opinion on the feet!!!! hahaha!

The next time I put something up I may just wear hockey skates.

I'll be sure to have my cowboy boots on in all pic's from now on as well.

Smalls, you should make a new rule in the marketplace thread about not having feet in pictures :D

I would, if I could!

I just wish people wouldn't use attachments and would embed the photos in the posts themselves! hahaha

I will wear one cowboy boot and one hockey cleat next time!

The funny thing, is that I immediately thought about your recent listing and those damn boots.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't do that on purpose the last couple of times.

i'm going to have to get a different extension for my si2.. The extension can't fit inside the shaft at 33"... Disappointing..

Have any old wedge shafts or useless iron pulls laying around? Easy to make one if you have a dremel with a cutoff disc, thats the way I go now.

Hmm, looking on the bright side of things...

No Coach purse, jewelry, or flowers required this year....

Hello 3 Wood.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't do that on purpose the last couple of times.

I am thinking about busting mine out for Texas now.

That was not a question or ponder, it was a statement!

i made my resolution to stop acting childish a few years ago... and now i have an even shorter club than i did when i first started this game, when i was 3.

Have any old wedge shafts or useless iron pulls laying around? Easy to make one if you have a dremel with a cutoff disc, thats the way I go now.

I've got a set of s300 SLs but I am not sure they are useless yet... Plus, I don't have a 'drummel' haha!

What does the cutoff disc do?

I buy seasonal ones for $5 at the grocery store. I don't feel it's a waste of money and she likes flowers and I like seeing her get them and appreciate them. Thought, not money.

Many people were so against it. I guess I never felt doing something nice for valentines day meant I didn't love them the other 364 days.

I buy flowers. She really likes them and it makes her happy. We usually go out to eat, but she wants to make dinner for me, so I didn't say no to that.

We usually don't make a big deal of it. It drives me crazy when I talk to people who expect the world on V-Day.

Hmm, looking on the bright side of things...

No Coach purse, jewelry, or flowers required this year....

Hello 3 Wood.

I have to admit, that gave me a good laugh! Hope things start picking up for you man. Can't wait to meet you in march!

Just a motorized version of your pipe cutter :D

haha APPARENTLY Jman doesn't watch my videos like you do, awesome fella.

I figured they would be the same, but I assumed that he knew I bought an awesome cutter and would note that... :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back