How many Hybrids/Fairway Woods do you carry?

Just a 2h for me. I have no business trying to hit shots over 220 yards. If I'm more than that out its a layup shot. I have considered adding a 3w though.

Just find clubs that are easy to hit and meet your distance gaps.

For me it's a 2 hybrid, 3 hybrid and 3 wood .

3W, 3h-5h. I didn't like the 5h at first (Adams a7OS standard set), but I've grown to like it.

Two fairways and two or three hybrids.

I always carry my 3 hybrid (19 deg) and often times carry my 3 wood (15 deg). No 4 iron or 5 iron. Unless you're a scratch golfer I'm not sure why anyone would opt for a 4 iron over a hybrid. Take advantage of the technology and forgiveness.

One fairway wood and I'm pretty sure I am making the transition to three hybrids this year.

Just a 2 and 3 hybrid. Works perfect for me.

in my bag now i have a high launch 17* 3w and then onto a 20.5* mashie 7w and then rbz stage2 4 & 5 hybrids

I carry a 3W (as my driver but hoping to add one this year) and a 5W, no hybrids, and then my irons

3 wood as a driver alternative. 3 and 4 hybrid as those i hit best off the deck.

Very fluid at me for the moment, but usually a 3 wood and 2 hybrids. The 3 wood is in effect an alternate driver for me - but Im actually more accurate with the driver! So it is not exactly a good fallback. I can see my bag having no fairway woods in it soon.

If you hit the hybrids better, then make the move. No reason to keep something because it is the norm.

I have a significantly harder time hitting a 4i as compared to a 4h. My distance gap between the 3 & 4 hybrids is 10-15 yards.

Play what works for YOU as that will make the game more enjoyable and should lead to lower scoring.
Same here.....my 4 hybrid is 190-200 and 3 hybrid 200-210. Had a 5 fairway wood and took it out of the bag. Replaced with a 60 degree. Hybrids are a smoother stroke for me.

I carry a 3 metal and two hybrids. I will soon carry a 3w, 5w and hybrid

I am the same. 3 iron up and 4 wedges.
As a high hdcpr, why don't you carry more hybrids? This is curious to me as they are easier to hit and I rarely see anyone hit long irons better than hybrids.

1 hybrid and two fairways at the moment.

I've carried as many as three hybrids at a time. Just depends.

1 fairway wood and 2 hybrids--thinking about trying a 5 hybrid this year

I currently carry 3 and 5 woods, also carry a 3 hybrid.

This year however my Morgan Cup bag I will keep the 3 wood drop the 5 wood. Intend on having a 3 and 4 hybrids

Right now I carry 2 FWs. A 3W and a 5W. I have a hybrid, but I'm not hitting it well. So the 5W stays for a while.

I carry a 3 Metal and a 3 Hybrid. But thinking about adding a 5 metal and dropping the 4i

As a high hdcpr, why don't you carry more hybrids? This is curious to me as they are easier to hit and I rarely see anyone hit long irons better than hybrids.

Well, you can chalk one up in this category. I carry a 15* 3W and a 19* 2i hybrid, and then 3 - PW. The 2i hybrid is really the same as a 5w though with a smaller head (i.e. easier to hit off the deck), so it just depends what you want to call it. I've tried 3 hybrids before and haven't found that I get any better with them vs. my 3i; 3i is actually a pretty dependable club for me.

3 hybrid and 5 wood. I replaced the three wood with the five wood late last year, I found it easier to hit off the deck and get in the air without sacrificing much if any distance.

I currently have a 3wood and 3hybrid in the bag, but am really considering adding a 5hybrid if I run across the right deal.

Back