Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only 6...I think.

Ah, so close, yet so far away.

Yep, but I became a giddy little kid when I found the Cally's. So many good memories of them.

Also pondering how much it would cost to get some of the older THP putter covers from the older members of the forum.

What is it about Friday nights and Nike wedges with you?
Friday Nights are my Wedge pondering night. Nike wedges just happen to be my current love.

Friday Nights are my Wedge pondering night. Nike wedges just happen to be my current love.

You tried to put that voodoo on me too Ricky Bobby.

Pondering a set of 4 and 5 iron i20's with 6-PW s56. KBS Tours for all...

It's an outside looking in ponder, but a ponder nonetheless.

Pondering a set of 4 and 5 iron i20's with 6-PW s56. KBS Tours for all...

It's an outside looking in ponder, but a ponder nonetheless.

Knowing your ponder power, I refuse to believe it starts and ends at i20 long irons.. Come on man, what's on the plate?!

Classic XL. Numbers dont lie..

Tapping away on my S3

Pondering the fastest way to rust the hell out of my X-Forged wedges when they arrive.

Classic XL. Numbers dont lie..

Tapping away on my S3
Im fairly certain you need it. Those numbers are impressive, dude.

Pondering the fastest way to rust the hell out of my X-Forged wedges when they arrive.

I'll give you a hint... Keep them away from me!! hahaha!!

Isn't it as simple as leaving them in the garage wrapped up in a moist towel or something?

Im fairly certain you need it. Those numbers are impressive, dude.
I agree, those were crazy solid numbers.
I'll give you a hint... Keep them away from me!! hahaha!!

Isn't it as simple as leaving them in the garage wrapped up in a moist towel or something?
Yep, moist towel usually works pretty well. Going to research the best way for a solid all around rust though and see if there are any other methods.

Use steel wool to rub off the finish them put em in salt water and leave them outside over night.

Knowing your ponder power, I refuse to believe it starts and ends at i20 long irons.. Come on man, what's on the plate?!

I've been fairly conservative lately. I feel like moving the mid and short irons to s56's is about as adventurous as I'm gonna get on this one.

I'm moving to KBS Tours from the CFS also. Man... I just can't keep up with my old self anymore.

Still pondering shaft options for my upcoming purchase of a AMP Cell hybrid. Interested in a higher ball flight out of my hybrid, so still thinking the Radix S 8 might be an option, but the fact that shaft is higher spin worries me a bit. The GD AD-DI 8 hybrid also is intriguing. Really wish Cobra still offered the Fubuki AX as an option, because that would probably be the way I would go.

Use steel wool to rub off the finish them put em in salt water and leave them outside over night.

You are the man. Thank you.

I agree, those were crazy solid numbers.

Yep, moist towel usually works pretty well. Going to research the best way for a solid all around rust though and see if there are any other methods.
Do what I do...Dont clean your clubs. Seems to work well for me.

You are the man. Thank you.

Hope it works for you. I did it to my old oil can Vokeys and they were straight up covered overnight.

Do what I do...Dont clean your clubs. Seems to work well for me.
You and Josh! Sheesh! haha

I want to help it along a bit
Hope it works for you. I did it to my old oil can Vokeys and they were straight up covered overnight.

We shall see, once they come in, pictures shall be taken and it shall be documented!

The thought of having a rusted club in my bag really makes me cringe...I cant imagine doing it on purpose lol.

The thought of having a rusted club in my bag really makes me cringe...I cant imagine doing it on purpose lol.

Rust is a must.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back