The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He He He!

I miss the days when SNL was funny.

I couldn't name 2 people on the show now. I don't think I've watched it in at least 7 years

I only watch when Justin Timberlake is hosting, love the "come on down to liquorville" skit.

Good boxing coming up soon

The forecast temp for tomorrow keeps getting a little cooler. Was supposed to be mid-50's, now it looks like I may be playing in upper 40's.

I remember when we saw Meat Loaf for the first time when he appeared on the show in the '70s. We had no hope for him to do anything!

Hi guys

Hi Jesse, I hope you are done working for the night.

Yeah I am just doing some stuff on my laptop at home so that doesn't count. I am going to go to a comedian tonight though in a bit and with gf and her parents so it will be a good relaxation.

Dude, when is freakin golf season going to be here!?!?!?!

Hey buddy, done with work?

Yes! I did have an epiphany today at work. I feel like my time on the weekends and during the week at night is twice as valuable than during the weekday because zero inter office distractions.

Here's what I would like to suggest to my boss if I had half a pair haha.. I will come in a few hours a day during the week to make phone calls, answer emails etc (maybe like 10-15 hrs)... And than i will come in few nights during the week and maybe some on the weekend I will come in and do work double time worth and work like 30 hrs total but get 50 hrs of work done. Boom!

Yes! I did have an epiphany today at work. I feel like my time on the weekends and during the week at night is twice as valuable than during the weekday because zero inter office distractions.

Here's what I would like to suggest to my boss if I had half a pair haha.. I will come in a few hours a day during the week to make phone calls, answer emails etc (maybe like 10-15 hrs)... And than i will come in few nights during the week and maybe some on the weekend I will come in and do work double time worth and work like 30 hrs total but get 50 hrs of work done. Boom!

Never hurts to ask.

Good time out on the boat today. Wish some of y'all could've been there.
Party Barge
ude3atu8.jpg

Turtle!
ge2atyne.jpg

The Coast of Waikiki.
emasebu6.jpg

Some more of the coast and Diamondhead.
a7ygupu5.jpg

Cupholders!
9enedeby.jpg

Me trying to balance over the choppy water with a drink in hand.
nubype5y.jpg

What was the occasion? That looks beautiful out there you lucky guy

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back