Adidas Tour360 ATV M1

JLit

Reaction score
Handicap
Hopefully not a re-post, didn't find it in a search. These are just straight up sexy!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361235403.382075.jpg

These two aren't bad to look at either.
nehuze7y.jpg

puqa9uju.jpg

Last edited:
Yes they are straight up sexy. First I have seen of them

Those do look sharp.

Looks great.. Wish Adidas fit me but never found a pair that felt right

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Those are sharp looking!!!

They are very sharp looking!

those look good if soe black with red would be sweet! I am leery on buying white shoes

No need to be leery. That's what Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are made for!

The grey ones, I just want one them now ... We won't see them in the UK for a while yet

I was actually looking at Adidas website last night, I'm loving the sports. They have a lot of great shoes out but this year I'm looking for something that's a little cooler

On looks alone I want these shoes. I don't think I've owned a grey pair of golf shoes

That is a sexy golf shoe. Adidas makes some great ones!

I'm digging those.

the grey ones might be the best looking shoe EVER. I will search for a pic

My white ones showed up yesterday, they look even better in person. They are so sexy I am almost scared to wear them on the course lol

Actually the more I look at them the more I want the grey ones and the black with yellow stitching look fantastic aswel

Really wanting a pair of these

I am shoe freak, I have last years 360 ATV (Black and white, loved them even more than my 360 ltd, which is saying a lot) Now that I have the White M1, I am afraid I will be buying the grey ones as well. I have not seen them is person, but they do look sweet

I need to replace my white Adipures, and these white M1s just may be the ticket. But, damn the gray is still so sexy! Not sure what I could wear them with though.

I've got three pair of Adidas Tour 360s in rotation and have been a fan for years and these will get a hard look from me.

These are the best looking grey shoes I have ever seen, I will be on the lookout for a good deal on them.

I also love the grey ones but wish they would have gone with black instead of the blue. I wear grey all the time and still may give them a go.

My White 360 M1's, I love them!!!
Posted as attachment. If anyone can help on how to post out of photo bucket I would be greatful :)

Attachments

• adidasm1white.jpg
    adidasm1white.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 0
Here we go, finally figured out how to post pics, thanks to the guys in marketplace thread :)

adidasm1white_zpsb22fe469.jpg

Looking quite nice!

Back