2013 WGC Accenture Match Play Championship Brackets

I need Poulter to win. All I got left.

Glad that I at least have one man guaranteed into the final (Mahan or Poulter) for THP fantasy. Would love to see Mahan complete this title defense.

Poulter and Day for me. That would be an amazing finals matchup, for me and for viewing purposes. Can't wait to tune in tomorrow.

Glad that I at least have one man guaranteed into the final (Mahan or Poulter) for THP fantasy. Would love to see Mahan complete this title defense.

That would be fun.

Was checking out the fantasy page and noticed that only 8% selected Jason Day. A win for Jason would be good to see for a lot of reasons. Great to see his game back!

Mahan v. Poulter tomorrow is going to be awesome!

Poulter and Day for me. That would be an amazing finals matchup, for me and for viewing purposes. Can't wait to tune in tomorrow.

That would be fun... watching Poulter stew while he waits 15 minutes every time it's Day's turn to hit, putt, eat a sandwich, pee, poo... etc etc

Well 2 out of 4 left isn't bad. I have both poulter and Mahan so gauranteed someone in the finals at least.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I am the same....got Poulter and Mahan left....really wish GMAC could have pulled it off..then I would have 3 out of 4

Well 2 out of 4 left isn't bad. I have both poulter and Mahan so gauranteed someone in the finals at least.

Same here. I will take that

Same here. I will take that

I will join that group too....would have loved to see GMAC pull it out then I could have possible had a 1-2 finish. The Poulter Mahan match tomorrow should be awesome.

I will join that group too....would have loved to see GMAC pull it out then I could have possible had a 1-2 finish. The Poulter Mahan match tomorrow should be awesome.

Yeah dude should be epic! Love semis and finals matches

I've got Mahan, Poulter, and Day still, so big week potentially. Considering how far down the rankings I am, certainly a needed week.

I have Kuchar and Poulter, so I'll lose one, but guarantee one in the final match. I think this is Poulter's to lose.

I have Poulter and Mahan left so it could of been worse.

I have Kuchar and Poulter, so I'll lose one, but guarantee one in the final match. I think this is Poulter's to lose.

Check your brackets buddy....Kuchar plays Day and Poulter plays Mahan....so you could lose both or get both in the finals

I only have Kuchar left. Good matches today.

Check your brackets buddy....Kuchar plays Day and Poulter plays Mahan....so you could lose both or get both in the finals

I've got special brackets TBT.

Hahaha. I read the bracket wrong. But it could be a good day!

I've got special brackets TBT.

Hahaha. I read the bracket wrong. But it could be a good day!

At least that's what they told you when you rode the short bus right....hehehe

At least that's what they told you when you rode the short bus right....hehehe

Hahaha I actually did ride one. It was more of a geographical problem then it was a mental one! :alien:

Hahaha I actually did ride one. It was more of a geographical problem then it was a mental one! :alien:

Yeah that's what they told you anyways....hahahaha

My fantasy team has been sol since the beginning. Pulling for Poulter to win for the bracket at least.

It should be an awesome final four.

My team is, uh, not looking good.

Back