Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
We would to introduce you to......Gigi

620486802_dFczP-L.jpg

620486925_uYVht-L.jpg

Doesn't seem like she's a fun girl does it? :D

Thanks, I have had that for a few years. We have 3-4 of those in our house that are all a little different than the norm.

Thanks, I have had that for a few years. We have 3-4 of those in our house that are all a little different than the norm.

Who is the artist?

It is an artist named Douglas. I will take a few pictures of the others and put them up or email you this weekend.

Wasn't Gigi in a movie? hehehe

[YOUTUBE]ns6N2lAC2xo [/YOUTUBE]

She was in Mannequin 2. hehe

That was Kim Cattrell in the 1st one.

At least you didn't put knee socks on Gigi for Harry! haha

Oh puh-leez. Don't any of you guys even try to act like you don't love 'em too.

paula_creamer_knee1.jpg

creamerkneesocks2.jpg

creamer_socks_2.jpg

So it is official. Regardless of the fact that you know it is in the other room, when you walk past it, she scares the heck out of you.

What ever you do don't put those in the corner of your room at night. It will scare the hell out of you.

Oh puh-leez. Don't any of you guys even try to act like you don't love 'em too.

I agree with so much of what you say Harry, but those don't do anything for me. I like the ankle socks much better.

Dam, Harry beat me to it. Does Gigi have a sister?

Harry, those pictures never get old. :D

Poor Paula

Just kidding.:comp:

:D

Last edited:
Does this help you figure it out?:

Spoiler
2793224530075321579PbMKJu_ph.jpg

The spoiler didn't work for me but I pasted it into my browser. I must say any of the previous ones were a lot better than this one! Was this one really supposed to be sexier than any of the previous ones? (Not that I thought any of the previous ones were sexy, but they were better than this one!).

This is much better, in my opinion:
Spoiler
4-8.jpg
creamer3.jpg

Why cover them up?:confused2:

The spoiler didn't work for me but I pasted it into my browser. I must say any of the previous ones were a lot better than this one! Was this one really supposed to be sexier than any of the previous ones? (Not that I thought any of the previous ones were sexy, but they were better than this one!).

This is much better, in my opinion:
Spoiler
4-8.jpg
creamer3.jpg

Why cover them up?:confused2:

The knee socks remind me of days in parochial school.
Spoiler
No Harry I did not wear them.

It worked fine for me...But back on topic of our newest family member, it seems that I am still getting startled each time I walk by Gigi.

Back