Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noodle ICE Clear Covered Golf Balls - 30 Balls $19.99 http://www.golfetail.com/p-204324-noodle-ice-clear-covered-golf-balls-30-balls.aspx

204324_1_.jpg

Does anyone actually read the Divot.com emails? I just did for the first time, and this is what I found about the Nike VR_S FW:

"Well, with their VR line, the "VR" was short for "Victory Red." So using that as our starting point, it's fair to say that VR_S may stand for any of the following:

Very Resplendent Shots
Vegetable Reinforced Shaft
Verified Reduction in Strokes
Victory Real Soon
Virtual Round Shortener
Vampires Rule, Sucka!

However, after speaking with representatives from Nike Golf, they have confirmed that VR_S doesn't stand for any of these things. (They flat out rejected all of them, except the Vegetable Reinforced Shaft, which they would neither confirm nor deny. What's hot for 2014—Carrot Core Shaft technology? You heard it here first!)"

Seriously? Vegetable Reinforced Shaft? Well I will certainly be reading the details of those emails from now on.

Does anyone actually read the Divot.com emails? I just did for the first time, and this is what I found about the Nike VR_S FW:

"Well, with their VR line, the "VR" was short for "Victory Red." So using that as our starting point, it's fair to say that VR_S may stand for any of the following:

Very Resplendent Shots
Victory Real Soon
Virtual Round Shortener
Vampires Rule, Sucka!

However, after speaking with representatives from Nike Golf, they have confirmed that VR_S doesn't stand for any of these things. (They flat out rejected all of them, except the Vegetable Reinforced Shaft, which they would neither confirm nor deny. What's hot for 2014—Carrot Core Shaft technology? You heard it here first!)"

Seriously? Vegetable Reinforced Shaft? Well I will certainly be reading the details of those emails from now on.
I dont read them, and wish I didnt get them. But that, is...interesting?

Very Resplendent Shots
Victory Real Soon
Virtual Round Shortener
Vampires Rule, Sucka!

Yeah, I always read the emails. Usually make me laugh. Whoever writes those works pretty hard to come up with them.

I hope that it isn't a full time job to write those emails, they rarely are funny and the deals are average at best.

Very Resplendent Shots
Victory Real Soon
Virtual Round Shortener
Vampires Rule, Sucka!

Read the descriptions on Sport Woot sometime, those guys are pretty far out there too.

ECCO Golf Street Premier Golf Shoe $69.99 http://www.divot.com/

1019510-aba.jpg

This is an awesome deal. Do they run true to size oe do they run small. 43 Euro is normally a size 10. Not sure if I should go by euro size or us size.

****Tappin' from the #centerofthemiddle****

This is an awesome deal. Do they run true to size oe do they run small. 43 Euro is normally a size 10. Not sure if I should go by euro size or us size.

They run big in my experience. I am normally a 9.5/10 in US but had to get the 8/8.5 in these, 42 IIRC.

Grip deals from GOLFWORKS

M022513.jpg

EXCLUSIVE OFFER EXPIRES 03/04/2013 - SOURCE CODE M022513
Grip Blowout - Up to 75% Off!
CLICK HERE TO SEE GRIP AVAILABILITY

Quantities are limited. Offer good while supplies last. Offer valid only with in-stock merchandise
(no back-orders). All Specials are US Domestic sale prices only. Not valid with other offers or any past or pending orders. Further restrictions may apply.

100% Satisfaction | Playability | Price Match Guarantee on all GolfWorks product(s)

I can vouch for this... I bought a 7-7.5 and I normally wear 8.5

Damn, I might jump on the Ecco train. Do I need 4 pairs of shoes in my rotation this year? Hmmmm.

Damn, I might jump on the Ecco train. Do I need 4 pairs of shoes in my rotation this year? Hmmmm.

I have something like 6 pairs in the regular rotation, 10 pairs in all so I vote yes. :smile:

I have something like 6 pairs in the regular rotation, 10 pairs in all so I vote yes. :smile:
Haha awesome! And my wife tells me I own too many shoes.

I wear a US size 10 but size 43 in Ecco's

Yes, yes you do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back