Nike Releases VR Pro Blades

Nah these wouldnt be too tough, I was more joking. But I think I would rather play the combos from these sets. The splits imo felt terrible in the low irons, and Im really not fond of the 3/4 I have. It works but I just think Id enjoy the combos.
But these would be too tough? Confused.

I wouldnt mind playing a small cavity set.

I just recently came across some videos on Vimeo of the ggpgolf.com guys hitting these (along with other new clubs).

http://www.vimeo.com/gppgolf/videos

Somewhere in there is a a new $90 Nike putter, too.

So how many are looking forward to these irons and going to be putting them in play?

I've used these irons for a while now, and LOVE them.

Even the two iron has the most crisp sound and feel. These clubs just look easy to hit for being blades.

Even if you don't play blades, I would advise you to try them out. You may find that you can hit the 7-PW just as easy as clubs with a Cavity Back but with more control.

Had these irons a year ago and sold them..........do not know why...........and just recently purchased them again in lefty S300. Love the look, feel is second to none and the ball flight is perfect to me. I'll be keeping these for a long time.

doc.

Epic thread bump here. But my set came in today. I've loved the look of these irons ever since they've been released. Not sure I have any business gaming them, but I've been working my @$$ off the last couple weeks and found a really good price for a brand new set from the bay so I pulled the trigger. I'm excited to game my first set of full blades, even if I don't have the game to do so lol.

Congrats Jimmy those are great sticks! I think you'll catch on pretty quickly with your game.

p.s. the sweet spot is towards the heel just off the center.

Epic thread bump here. But my set came in today. I've loved the look of these irons ever since they've been released. Not sure I have any business gaming them, but I've been working my @$$ off the last couple weeks and found a really good price for a brand new set from the bay so I pulled the trigger. I'm excited to game my first set of full blades, even if I don't have the game to do so lol.

I love these irons. Have fun with em!

Mmmm they just look so good.

2ajeme8a.jpg

Congrats Jimmy those are great sticks! I think you'll catch on pretty quickly with your game.

p.s. the sweet spot is towards the heel just off the center.

Funny you say that. Today was the first time swinging them and it was on a sim, but I definitely noticed that just off of center is where the meat is.

The long irons 3,4,5,6 were all right on the money for distance. I did notice a little loss on 7 down. I'm going to have the lofts checked and most likely have 7 iron down bent strong a little bit, but these feel so nice and by far the nicest looking clubs at address I've ever came across. I'm excited to play them.

If I ever go back to blades these are at the top of the list. I find they feel just as soft at mizunos maybe even softer

I gamed these for a couple of years and loved them. The most forgiving blade out there IMO. Every time I see them at a store I always want to go back.

Hit em straight and long!

I gamed these for a couple of years and loved them. The most forgiving blade out there IMO. Every time I see them at a store I always want to go back.

Interesting thoughts. What do you think makes them more forgiving than other muscleback designs?

Just my experience really vs other blades like Mizuno, Bridgestone and Titleist offerings. I went through a blade phase and found the Nikes to be the easiest to hit for me. Wish I could point to some technical reason but really can't.

JB, I'm sure you've hit most blades out there, what do you think?

I'd love to hear it as well. I struck the ball pretty well yesterday, but I did have some misses and they were definitely a blade miss lol. I could see the heel being forgiving but the toe and thin shots go no where.

Interesting thoughts. What do you think makes them more forgiving than other muscleback designs?

Just my experience really vs other blades like Mizuno, Bridgestone and Titleist offerings. I went through a blade phase and found the Nikes to be the easiest to hit for me. Wish I could point to some technical reason but really can't.

JB, I'm sure you've hit most blades out there, what do you think?

Good stuff. To me they are all pretty similar. I found a few that have some more mass in different areas such as Apex high and towards toe and Nickent Arc Blades that offered a very unique foam with different densities in different spots. But for the most part they are similar. Just my thoughts though, glad you foun ones that worked for you. Always a great feeling.

Good stuff. To me they are all pretty similar. I found a few that have some more mass in different areas such as Apex high and towards toe and Nickent Arc Blades that offered a very unique foam with different densities in different spots. But for the most part they are similar. Just my thoughts though, glad you foun ones that worked for you. Always a great feeling.

Gotcha, isn't Nike coming out with an updated version of their blades? I could totally be making that up though. That said, I've always wondered what manufacturers can really do to change their blade construction.

Gotcha, isn't Nike coming out with an updated version of their blades? I could totally be making that up though. That said, I've always wondered what manufacturers can really do to change their blade construction.

Check out the Vapor Pro thread. You might like what you see.

Jimmy, how do you like these? are you getting used to them?

Back