New England - 2013 THP Invitational Series #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are just waiting on a few minor details and then this event will be announced! DevRickus did an amazing job finding a great course, restaurant and even hotels for us!

We are just waiting on a few minor details and then this event will be announced! DevRickus did an amazing job finding a great course, restaurant and even hotels for us!

The suspense is killing me lol

So so so fired up about this!!

Looking forward to meeting the New England THP crew at this event, hope we get some people from other parts of the country that want to travel to the event as well!

We could drive down together!

Last-minute guesses as to the sponsor?

I am going with a big surprise of PING!

Last-minute guesses as to the sponsor?

I am going with a big surprise of PING!

ooohh. Good one. I am going Cobra.

Since I dont want anyone to feel left out of the excitement. Here is a teaser picture of the 15th hole. I know at least 1 person here will know what course, please do not say what course it is:

Course_zps2edd5edc.jpg

Great course. Played there a couple times. Have to see if I can make this one.

You better make it! I was looking forward to naming that bunker the "NJRob Bunker"

LOL, then we can name the lake Lost ball lukes. Going to try my hardest. Don't think it should be a problem, just have to wait until it gets a little closer. I'd say I'm about 75% sure I can get up there.

Paging Buckjob...paging Buckjob....

Dev is awesome. I can't wait to sign up for this thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back