Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
22*

In a bad way.

Hopeless, I am.

Utility Proto not doing it for you?

You're not alone BTW. I don't post all of my ponders up here because I waffle back and forth so much. Today I am back to setup pondering. Gonna talk to my coach about it and probably won't do anything until after my lessons are done, but I'm all over the place. Buy and get the set 50 in play? What about the rest of my wedge setup? Should I go 54/58 or something similar? If so, what do I drop/combine to accomodate? 3W? Maybe go with a 4W? Drop the 4H and cover with the 3H? 3W/2H/4H? It's insanity I tell you! :D

I'm going have to hit that 4x. I still haven't hit a B.Asha... I know I know...I'm the only person on this site that hasn't hit one.

I'm banking that he likes the 4X so I can get the 4S off of him.......Heck yeah, I'll take all of Skittles extras!!!!!!!

I thought about it, a lot. Adaptability.

My problem is, the S is literally the most consistent hybo I've ever played. I really really really like my Utility Proto, but there is just something about the S for me. Plus, the Matrix Kujoh is an AWESOME hybo shaft for me.

I'm banking that he likes the 4X so I can get the 4S off of him.......Heck yeah, I'll take all of Skittles extras!!!!!!!
Haha! After seeing him take a couple of swings with X flex Matrix, I bet he likes the 4X better.

I'm pondering getting rid of my 4 iron and putting like a 22* degree hybo/driving iron in its place. Much like jman is thinking about, but I think I want something more the utility proto or like an Adams A12 Pro...something more iron like..

Haha! After seeing him take a couple of swings with X flex Matrix, I bet he likes the 4X better.

I'm pondering getting rid of my 4 iron and putting like a 22* degree hybo/driving iron in its place.

I got the PX Black 6.0 off of him........It's AMP'd now.

I'm waiting for my buddy who is a Cally Staffer to get his 2013 clubs in....He is getting the X Utility club, I'm ready to hit it.

JPX825 pro's. That is what I have in mind to put in the bag this year. Just finished up at GG with 2 days of testing out different irons. These were by far the best choice for me at this time. Need to get a fitting scheduled now and get them on order. Would love to have them come time for the Dallas invitational.

Oh man...I wish that I had some extra funds to throw around. I just got a local quote for a Classic XL driver that is a steal...damn.

Oh man...I wish that I had some extra funds to throw around. I just got a local quote for a Classic XL driver that is a steal...damn.

damn, maybe you could sell one of your bags or something lol

damn, maybe you could sell one of your bags or something lol

Yeah, but the only bags worth anything are the two I won't give up, lol. My Cleveland staffer and my Ogio Chamber. Damn, I hope this sub teaching thing amps up...hehe, the price is amazing.

Yeah, but the only bags worth anything are the two I won't give up, lol. My Cleveland staffer and my Ogio Chamber. Damn, I hope this sub teaching thing amps up...hehe, the price is amazing.

dang that sucks, I guess you can always ask your man to spoil you hahahaahah

I'm pondering this thing

535526_10151336368276242_1279782885_n.jpg

You and a lot of others, Satch. Can't wait to add it into my collection.

5x!

Really though, thats a pick-em dude.

I'm just gonna go with all three. Plus I just picked up a Tour issue Fujikura Fuel shaft from our local guy who is a Fuji rep.

Hmmmm

B Asha 5x, 7x, or Matrix Black Tie.

I love my 5x and Black Tie. Both have some very similar properties to them so I dont think you could go wrong either way

I'm just gonna go with all three. Plus I just picked up a Tour issue Fujikura Fuel shaft from our local guy who is a Fuji rep.

That's a lot of shafts.

THPing on Tapatalk

I just got a set of Calloway diablo edge irons but man I want some i20's bad with my tax return. Damn you pondering!!!!

I just got a set of Calloway diablo edge irons but man I want some i20's bad with my tax return. Damn you pondering!!!!

i20's are bliss.

JRod has a set laying around...

i20's are bliss.

JRod has a set laying around...

just hate getting more after new set 4 months ago lol. What to do, what to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back