Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow I have found myself pondering some Cleveland Black irons. Oh the temptation!

But man when I tried the i20s they were buttery smooth

Somehow I have found myself pondering some Cleveland Black irons. Oh the temptation!
Dont fight the temptation. Love those irons!

But man when I tried the i20s they were buttery smooth

Lies. Only Mizunos are buttery smooth. They are the only company that makes an iron worth a darned.

Lies. Only Mizunos are buttery smooth. They are the only company that makes an iron worth a darned.

Somebody put Blu down for his nap!

Hit the X Hot Pro irons again tonight and want them again. Of course, I felt like the dispersion that I had with the X Forged with Pxi shafts in them was a little better, I wish I could hit the X Hot Pro irons with Pxi shafts inserted into them. The PX 95 shafts in the X Hot Pro irons weren't bad though.

I hit the Rocketbladez Tour 7 iron as well, wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be. I didn't see any big distance gains from where I'm hitting my current 7 iron, and the feel didn't really do anything for me either as compared to the X Hot Pro and X Forged irons. I was hitting it from the fitting cart with the KBS shaft that was 1/2 inch over standard, I want to hit the stock "glued" version at some point in the future too. However for tonight, X Hot Pro > Rocketbladez Tour.

I will fight you.

Shut your mouth. Now go stare at your meager forged nikes and WISH they were Mizzy's!

On ponder, the dang PTM putters look so good to me! Stealth black PTM1!

I'm pondering this thing

535526_10151336368276242_1279782885_n.jpg
dude that's not a ponder, that's a done deal

Shut your mouth. Now go stare at your meager forged nikes and WISH they were Mizzy's!

On ponder, the dang PTM putters look so good to me! Stealth black PTM1!

There are tear drop marks on my lousy irons. Because they are not very good.

I'm interested by the ptm3

Hit the X Hot Pro irons again tonight and want them again. Of course, I felt like the dispersion that I had with the X Forged with Pxi shafts in them was a little better, I wish I could hit the X Hot Pro irons with Pxi shafts inserted into them. The PX 95 shafts in the X Hot Pro irons weren't bad though.

I hit the Rocketbladez Tour 7 iron as well, wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be. I didn't see any big distance gains from where I'm hitting my current 7 iron, and the feel didn't really do anything for me either as compared to the X Hot Pro and X Forged irons. I was hitting it from the fitting cart with the KBS shaft that was 1/2 inch over standard, I want to hit the stock "glued" version at some point in the future too. However for tonight, X Hot Pro > Rocketbladez Tour.

Ary, next time hit the 6. They adjust face thickness to taper down the impact the slot has in the irons in order to control gaps better. On the regs my 7 was barely shorter than the bladez 7, where I really saw the biggest diff was 6i and down. Just something to consider good sir.

Ary, next time hit the 6. They adjust face thickness to taper down the impact the slot has in the irons in order to control gaps better. On the regs my 7 was barely shorter than the bladez 7, where I really saw the biggest diff was 6i and down. Just something to consider good sir.

I was at the mercy of the Golfsmith employee, he handed me the 7 iron out of the fitting cart. Interestingly, for the Callaway irons, they had a bunch of demo 6 irons out there: multiple setups for the X Hot, X Hot Pro, and X Forged that were apart from the fitting cart.

Are you speaking of the regular Bladez or the Tour Bladez? Just curious.

I was at the mercy of the Golfsmith employee, he handed me the 7 iron out of the fitting cart. Interestingly, for the Callaway irons, they had a bunch of demo 6 irons out there: multiple setups for the X Hot, X Hot Pro, and X Forged that were apart from the fitting cart.

Are you speaking of the regular Bladez or the Tour Bladez? Just curious.

The face thickness progression to control the slot goes for both models, so it's interchangeable.

Silly golfsmith dude, he should be handing out 6i's to blow minds!

Ping Scottsdale TR Putters

Secret putter grip

Solid ponder War.

C0ncept, it's pretty dang cool in hand, solid mid size grip.

Back on the fence about a Covert. I just got another Classic, too...hmm.

Solid ponder War.

C0ncept, it's pretty dang cool in hand, solid mid size grip.
Indeed. I have my early leader in the club house, but there are a few others that I am itching to try.

Pondering a Trading my Classic for a Zstar driver. Any body ever do a head to head?

Tapping away on my S3

Pondering a Trading my Classic for a Zstar driver. Any body ever do a head to head?

Tapping away on my S3
Yes, I have. You not liking the low spin of the Classic?

Haha it does some great things. We were playing around with a lot at the performance center and I have a chance to buy one if I want.
tap tap taparoo

Also one more ponder is a super stoke putter grip for the method core. Putting so disappointing lately!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back