NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Caps are buzzing now things seem like they are really clicking. Everyone is moving their feet and creating time and space. Gotta keep it up and get 2 more this peroxide.

Penguins coming back from 4-1 to make it 4-3. Nice!

They just tied it up!

Three goals on 17 shots for Columbus.. I'm shocked!!!

Still a chance to win this one, tied at three with 12 to play.

Nice dude told you the offense would show up!

Caps up 3 to 0 with 8 left in the 3rd.

Not over yet either.. Pretty solid crowd energy for the team.

Cool always nice when the crowd shows up. I got a Live Look in maybe I will get another after my game is over.

Caps win! Shutout for Holtby. Possibly the best game they have played all season. Great to see this team getting the success they deserve they have been working hard at the new system and it is finally paying off. Can't wait to hear the haters who were writing this team off early in the season and what they have to say now.

Bobrovsky had a brutal game.. CBJ should have won.

Glad they didn't, wish it didn't take overtime to lose though.

Oh man I just saw the game winner in OT. That was quite a play. At least they got a point.

Bobrovsky had a brutal game.. CBJ should have won.

Glad they didn't, wish it didn't take overtime to lose though.

What the heck was he doing looking at the puck on the fourth goal. Do something make a move man cover the biscuit or something.

Bruins cap off a 5 game road trip with a win. To go 4-1 while on the road.

slumping Sabres beat Lightning 2-1! suck it War Eagle!

Caps win! Shutout for Holtby. Possibly the best game they have played all season. Great to see this team getting the success they deserve they have been working hard at the new system and it is finally paying off. Can't wait to hear the haters who were writing this team off early in the season and what they have to say now.

Awesome game for the boys! Holtby stopping Semin on that breakaway totally set the momentum for the game, if Cam Ward didn't play as well as he did it could've been easily a 5-0 or 6-0 game. I'm so glad we signed Erkskine to the two year extension. Good to see he's finally get the respect he deserves under Oates. I'm really starting to love Oates system.

Awesome game for the boys! Holtby stopping Semin on that breakaway totally set the momentum for the game, if Cam Ward didn't play as well as he did it could've been easily a 5-0 or 6-0 game. I'm so glad we signed Erkskine to the two year extension. Good to see he's finally get the respect he deserves under Oates. I'm really starting to love Oates system.

I agree Ward was really the only bright spot for them, they are dealing with some serious injuries on their blue line.

Erskine is a great signing. He is having his best season with the Caps IMO, he brings the physical play and grit that this team needs from time to time.

I knew that the Oates system would take time but with a real training camp it is not surprising that it has taken a while for players to buy into it and get comfortable. There are growing pains when learning anything new. I really am happy to see the defensive zone play because that is what wins in the playoffs sure offense is great but if you want to hoist the Cup you better play great team defense.

Another tough game tonight, I will be interested to see how they come out.

I cant even go on my twitter because of you. Hahahaha

I cant even go on my twitter because of you. Hahahaha

Haha I was wondering if you had lost any followers because of the bet, hopefully people will understand. I assume you have had some explaining to do.......

Dev are the Devils still in 1st? ......

Haha I was wondering if you had lost any followers because of the bet, hopefully people will understand. I assume you have had some explaining to do.......

If I lose followers, it has nothing to do with my avatar....haha

Wow a whole 2 points behind the Boston Dirtbags.

Don't forget you played 3 more games as well :). Is it true they kicked Marty to the retirement home?

What the heck was he doing looking at the puck on the fourth goal. Do something make a move man cover the biscuit or something.

Yeah, he was caught looking quite a few times.. The final goal was bad on the defense but he just sat there. Such a bad game for him.

I agree Ward was really the only bright spot for them, they are dealing with some serious injuries on their blue line.

Erskine is a great signing. He is having his best season with the Caps IMO, he brings the physical play and grit that this team needs from time to time.

I knew that the Oates system would take time but with a real training camp it is not surprising that it has taken a while for players to buy into it and get comfortable. There are growing pains when learning anything new. I really am happy to see the defensive zone play because that is what wins in the playoffs sure offense is great but if you want to hoist the Cup you better play great team defense.

Another tough game tonight, I will be interested to see how they come out.

I have a feeling we'll see Erkskine and Simmonds go tonight after the elbowing accident the last time we saw Philly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back