SeeMore Putters Thread

The more I think about it, the more I hate that I can't rock a THP headcover with it. Its for the best.
The only downside of rocking the SB2....no THP headcover.

Absolutely.. I'll just be like Jman and rock a putter cover on a long iron type thing haha

How is the additional weight being achieved?

They can add weight to the hosel port as well as the tip of the shaft itself IIRC. Alex told me they could get it up to 360-365g's from the stock 335g if I wanted. I've always disliked the mFGP's I've had (4....yes, 4) because of the weight, this will actually be right on with my mFGP2 after backweighting it now. I'm pretty pumped. Plus, I absolutely LOVE the rounded sole.

War, thats what I keep thinking about, makes me sad.

You have me overthinking my putter weighting lately James.

You have me overthinking my putter weighting lately James.

Hahaha, SORRY!

Don't fret brother. I bet you'll get to get fit and all questions will go away.

Hahaha, SORRY!

Don't fret brother. I bet you'll get to get fit and all questions will go away.

I can't wait to get some time with an SPi pro and see if the work I have put in on my own is working.

I can't wait to get some time with an SPi pro and see if the work I have put in on my own is working.

I know that you'll embrace it when it comes, you'll love it.

Does the PTM1 not fit the THP headcovers? Are they longer or what?

Ahhh. Pardon me. I got lost. Thought we were talking....

I'm retarded.

Hahahaha, nah, you're good. We bounce from putter to putter rather quickly.

Hahahaha, nah, you're good. We bounce from putter to putter rather quickly.

Yeah I read it right, just didn't process it fast enough. Haha

I am pondering a Si3 currently since my birthday is coming up and I did the online fitting. I also putted with one this weekend at golfsmith and really liked it. Is there anything else anyone would suggest before pulling the trigger?

I am pondering a Si3 currently since my birthday is coming up and I did the online fitting. Is there anything else anyone would suggest before pulling the trigger?

The si3 is an awesome putter, but any chance you have a store close you can roll a couple? Between the si2, si3, and si4, you're covering a LOT of ground in terms of what feels right to you. Also, I'm a fan of that insert. Can strike it firm and feel confident in the putt.

PTM3 inbound! Yes sir!

I tried the Si2 also but just liked the look of the Si3 better. I felt I could line up better with it.

PTM3 inbound! Yes sir!

YES!!!

I tried the Si2 also but just liked the look of the Si3 better. I felt I could line up better with it.

That's what I like to hear man, it's gotta fit your head almost as much as it needs to fit your stroke haha!

I don't think you can go wrong with the si3. Incredible putter.

Si3 is a great one, fantastic headshape.

I'm really stoked about this baby, fell in love with it from the PGA show pics.... Next new one will be if rom the "z" line... Gotta save my pennies for that on I'm sure

I'm really stoked about this baby, fell in love with it from the PGA show pics.... Next new one will be if rom the "z" line... Gotta save my pennies for that on I'm sure

I keep torturing myself with photos of the Z series. They are going to be incredible in hand!

Try holding the dang things at the show and not taking off running! Hehe

Back