SeeMore Putters Thread

Between JB telling them he NEEDED the Z1 and me telling them I NEEDED the Z3...I think John was concerned hehe

Between JB telling them he NEEDED the Z1 and me telling them I NEEDED the Z3...I think John was concerned hehe

The Z3 will be mine

All I remember are photos of the Z2 and the Z3.

It's going to be a battle deciding which one I want more. Leaning towards the 2 though.

Do what I do.

Problem solved.

haha what, buy both and sell one while it's still in the box?!

Nah, they fit in THP HC's they are safe. I won't sell another one of my Seemores, only if an emergency were to arise. The other putters are fair game though.

The X3 is going to get its on course debut today methinks. 45* out, but I MUST get a round in before Sunday.

How I lust for an X-series, hopefully available in LH soon.

As of now got an FGP and an Mfgp both on my watch list on the bay. Never putted with an Fgp, but it is certainly a popular seemore

How I lust for an X-series, hopefully available in LH soon.

As of now got an FGP and an Mfgp both on my watch list on the bay. Never putted with an Fgp, but it is certainly a popular seemore

ZJ approves.

It has won two majors. :alien:

I know! I just can't stop looking at seemores. I want to buy every single one I see

Welcome to my world.

On a related note, I have officially sent payment on my PTM1.

A nice putter length package on my front steps when I got home. Its DB4 time. Pictures to follow. Managed to snag it before my wife saw it.

A nice putter length package on my front steps when I got home. Its DB4 time. Pictures to follow. Managed to snag it before my wife saw it.

That's always a bonus! Fortunately, I have my purchases sent to a buddies house so I don't have this issue.

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your latest purchase.

SeeMore Putters Thread

Sneak peek:
tyty6evu.jpg

According to Alex there is a slight delay on PTM3 sexiness. Kinda bummed by that news

My static fitting from SeeMore has me at 36 inches with a 70 degree Lie. Now to find the model that suits my putting style the best. Getting excited about a new flat stick!

My static fitting from SeeMore has me at 36 inches with a 70 degree Lie. Now to find the model that suits my putting style the best. Getting excited about a new flat stick!

Are you planning to get fitted directly for one Bill, or just wait to roll one that suits you well?

I'm pretty sure 70 degree lie is what they call standard OG. Good luck hunting down the perfect weapon

Are you planning to get fitted directly for one Bill, or just wait to roll one that suits you well?

Yea that is the plan however if the static fitting is really close, I could order one from their site.

I'm pretty sure 70 degree lie is what they call standard OG. Good luck hunting down the perfect weapon

That's cool. So based on that, all I would need to do is order the 36 inch length.

Back