Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone watching this Knicks vs. Warriors game? Steph Curry going ham for 52 points. Close game in the 4th

So, I go to a sports bar with some friends to watch the Rockets game since U-verse and Directv don't carry them yet. Monta hits a buzzer beater to win the game, and later on UT hits a buzzer beater to send the OU game to OT. FML. Not a good basketball night for me.

Anyone watching this Knicks vs. Warriors game? Steph Curry going ham for 52 points. Close game in the 4th

Saw Curry in person at the T-wolves/Warriors game on Sunday, then watched him on TV against the Pacers & the Knicks. The guy is on fire lately and has such a sweet stoke. Pretty good off the bounce too. Love to watch that team spread people out and go at them. The are not much to see on the defensive end though and other than Lee they don't rebound too well either.

how about Noah last night, first person ever with 20+ points, 20+ rebounds and 10+ Blocks while shooting over 65% from field

how about Noah last night, first person ever with 20+ points, 20+ rebounds and 10+ Blocks while shooting over 65% from field

Seriously an impressive performance. I need to go text my high school's bball coach (denied Noah a scholarship/acceptance to the school on two separate occasions).

i love how he is so casual about them during warm ups, it's like it's no big deal to him, just dunking the ball!

I'm thinking he'd win the dunk contest is he entered. Too bad he didn't though.

I'm thinking he'd win the dunk contest is he entered. Too bad he didn't though.
I have no doubts he'd win any year he would enter!

Wade is like the biggest flopper in the universe. It's unbelievable. He falls even when guys aren't near him. Lol.

The worst is Ginobli and its not even close. He belongs on a soccer field its so bad. Not a single one of these guys would be able to play years ago if they did not adapt. I can only imagine some of these guys trying to get into the lane when hand checking was allowed. There are some tremendous athletes playing right now, but Michael Wilbon summed it up best when he said something to the effect of, "people are so quick to forget, or never really knew, how much harder the game was 2 decades ago and how much more disciplined the players were".

Way late to the party but I would take Parker in a heart beat over those two.

Watching some of the grizzlies and heat game, amazing hoe many more calls the heat are having go their way, another reason I won't watch much of any nba games

The Knicks have been playing out of their minds this year against the Heat. Won the first 2 games of the season by 20 points each hitting 37 3's. Today at the half they're up 14. I know the Knicks have been very streaky this year but going ham 3 straight games makes me wonder if they match up really well with the Heat and it isn't just a coincidence.

Well the Heat turned it on in the 2nd half for their 14th straight win. Fun game to watch. Still think the Knicks could push the Heat in a 7 game series. I wouldn't pick them to win but I think they could take it to 6 or 7.

Well the Heat turned it on in the 2nd half for their 14th straight win. Fun game to watch. Still think the Knicks could push the Heat in a 7 game series. I wouldn't pick them to win but I think they could take it to 6 or 7.

I don't. They only win when Melo goes HAM (why they were up in the first half today) and I don't see him doing that for more than 2 games in a series.

I don't. They only win when Melo goes HAM (why they were up in the first half today) and I don't see him doing that for more than 2 games in a series.

They beat the Heat by 20 earlier in the year in a game Melo didn't even play. Hey, I hate the Knicks and hope they get bounced early. I do think that they seem to enjoy playing some of the better teams and I think they could put a scare in the Heat before ultimately losing the series.

Anyone else watching the Clips vs. Thunder? Great game! Clips have come all the way back, just got a 7 point possession. Up 1 with 1:29 to go.

Give me JJ Barea, I can't stand his constant flopping.

He went HAM on Ray Allen last night after flopping and not getting the call. Lol. Then when he got ejected he complained.

Wow, Heat win an ugly one over Orlando 97-96. Blew a 20 point lead and needed a LeBron basket with 3 seconds left to win.

Wow, Heat win an ugly one over Orlando 97-96. Blew a 20 point lead and needed a LeBron basket with 3 seconds left to win.

It looked like Lebron had an off night. Buthe did make the game-winning shot with 3 seconds left.

It looked like Lebron had an off night. Buthe did make the game-winning shot with 3 seconds left.

NBA is a long season, kind of easy to overlook a team like Orlando. I watch a lot of Heat games and they tend to sleep on some bad teams during the regular season. Nice to see LeBron take that to the basket instead of settling for a jumper.

Yeah that's one of a few stinkers in the 16 game win streak. I wonder if Ian Poulter was at the game since he's a Magic fan. I can see him with that crazy look on his face when the Magic took the lead haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back