Contest Winners Thread

Cool outfit bstonerjk! The hat is very cool. Congrats.

The 30% off makes the hat a bargain.

Hey everyone,

Here are the threads I received as a result of my having won the July Sligo contest.

I have to say of all the golf clothes I have, these are some of the nicest I've ever owned. I'll definitely be taking advantage of that discount coupon for 30% more gear.

Thanks to Sligo for this great contest!

dude - you look like you're ready for the tour! Awesone digs......:clapp:

Hey everyone,

Here are the threads I received as a result of my having won the July Sligo contest.

I have to say of all the golf clothes I have, these are some of the nicest I've ever owned. I'll definitely be taking advantage of that discount coupon for 30% more gear.

Thanks to Sligo for this great contest!

That outfit looks awesome on you! I would be tempted to over do it if I had that sweet of a setup I'm afraid. People would be like, "eh dude, you haven't changed in a month...get new clothes!!"

JB,

The Hat is amazing! I really love the belt too! Sligo makes some killer threads.

bstonerjk - I have a question regarding sligo sizing - i wear a 36 in nike or izod shorts - if I order a pair of sligo shorts - should i order a 36 or 38?

a 36. They have true sizing.

a 36. They have true sizing.

The other thing to note is that they are really easy to have tailored. I am actually between a 36 and a 38, so I'd buy the 38 and for $10 take it to a tailor to take it in a little for me. It is well worth it, to get the best fit possible.

Thanks guys. I really like the outfit a lot. They have so many great combos that are possible, theoretically you could spend a couple hundred bucks and have all the golf clothes you'd need for the year. They have so many different ways to mix and match and the other nice thing is if i want another color belt, I just buy the actual belt cuz the buckle is interchangeable.

Very cool recent prizes! Here is mine; I only got into the office today. This is the great Slotline putter from the recent drawing.

Full length shot with the cute head cover on:

Slotline001.jpg

The back of the headcover has a very cool emblem on it--sort of royal, with a lion:

Slotline002.jpg

Looking at the Slotline, head on:

Slotline003.jpg

Closeup of the mallet:

Slotline004.jpg

Side view--note the same great emblem is there:

Slotline005.jpg

Face of the mallet; it's smooth:

Slotline006.jpg

Looking down from the top:

Slotline007.jpg

The Slotline has great heft to it; it feels really good. Too bad I'm not a rightie, but Hubby owes me bigtime. If this doesn't solve all his putting problems, he's beyond help.

Thanks to Slotline, THP, and all our great companies!

Nice CFC! Hubby should be happy.

Nice putter Claire! Congrats again to your hubby!

Congrats Claire. Hope he likes it.

Congrats Claire!

Puma Special Edition Contest Winnings!!

Puma Special Edition Contest Winnings!!

WOOOOO! LOOKY LOOKY WHAT I GOT IN THE MAIL!! :banana:

This came to my office yesterday and apparently started a frenzy. I'm lucky I made it out alive with it! It is very beautiful and I do not think the pictures do it justice (sorry iphone). The outside is the some of the softest material I've ever felt!

THANKS :clapp: to FairwayStyles.com for this gift!! For all of you jealous people, you can get yours here: Puma Golf Puma Special Edition | Fairway Styles

Back
photo.jpg

Front

photo2.jpg

Sideview

photo3.jpg

Special Edition
photo4.jpg

It is Roomy!!
photo5.jpg

Puma
photo6.jpg

Peek-A-Boo Pink Inside
photo7.jpg

Comes with Strap
photo9.jpg

Awesome bag Misty!!! congrats again!!! Watch your back AND you bag! lol

Awesome bag Misty!!! congrats again!!! Watch your back AND you bag! lol

No kidding!! The ladies at my office did not give it up willingly!

Awesome Misty.

Congrats again Misty! Great bag.

Very nice Misty.

The big brown truck just left and left me a surprise. I got my rescue club. I'll get pictures up later today or this weekend. Thanks again THP and Taylormade.

Edit: Here are the pictures. Thanks again THP and Taylormade.

DCP_0277.jpg

DCP_0278.jpg

DCP_0279.jpg

DCP_0280.jpg

Last edited:
Back