I'm glad to see someone else excited about it honestly. Watching the vids it looks really good and very "back to the roots" if you will on a lot of aspects.

It just looks fun. I showed my son the teaser video and his eyes got huge! Pre-ordered that second. Been following the week long teaser videos that they have been doing as well. Looks fantastic. He like Lego's. This is legos times a thousand.

It just looks fun. I showed my son the teaser video and his eyes got huge! Pre-ordered that second. Been following the week long teaser videos that they have been doing as well. Looks fantastic. He like Lego's. This is legos times a thousand.

I remember whenever SimCity 2000 came out the reason that I loved it so much was because I was obsessed with Legos as a little kid, I think you're right he's going to love it.

Just note that in order to play Sim City, you have to have an internet connection, but also mac users(like myself) can't download it yet. But i'd love to game it with you guys when Im able to!

Just bought a PS3 for a Song. Tired of playing absolutely god awful baseball games that 2K puts out. This year 2k13 is coming out tomorrow, and they have not released anything to show the game is any different than 2k12. I cannot wait for MLB 13 The Show.

TW14 on the Xbox and MLB the Show on the PS3 are going to keep me busy for the forseeable future

I remember whenever SimCity 2000 came out the reason that I loved it so much was because I was obsessed with Legos as a little kid, I think you're right he's going to love it.

SC2000 was absolutely incredible. The best part about it was being able to play your custom city in two of my other favorite (and highly underrated) games of that generation: Sim Copter and Streets of Sim City!

Just bought a PS3 for a Song. Tired of playing absolutely god awful baseball games that 2K puts out. This year 2k13 is coming out tomorrow, and they have not released anything to show the game is any different than 2k12. I cannot wait for MLB 13 The Show.

TW14 on the Xbox and MLB the Show on the PS3 are going to keep me busy for the forseeable future

2K was garbage, but I really enjoyed The Show last year. Bit of a learning curve, but once you learn it, it's a really fun game.

Why no TW14 on the PS3?

2K was garbage, but I really enjoyed The Show last year. Bit of a learning curve, but once you learn it, it's a really fun game.

Why no TW14 on the PS3?

Because 99% of THPers play TW on the Xbox, and I really hate PS3 controllers. I am just a HUGE baseball fan and need a realistic simulation, and 2K just doesn't provide that

Because 99% of THPers play TW on the Xbox, and I really hate PS3 controllers. I am just a HUGE baseball fan and need a realistic simulation, and 2K just doesn't provide that

Well, that sucks. I hate the Xbox controller. My roommate has one, so maybe I can convince him to get TW14. We play TW12 for dinner on a regular basis... let's just say most of my meals are paid for. Haha.

Yup. I hear ya man. The only reason I had a PS3 was for The Show and even that got a bit stale so I recently sold my PS3.

Fingers crossed for EA reviving MVP baseball

Well, that sucks. I hate the Xbox controller. My roommate has one, so maybe I can convince him to get TW14. We play TW12 for dinner on a regular basis... let's just say most of my meals are paid for. Haha.

Ya that would be sweet. I am a big TW fan and am getting excited that a bunch of THPers should be forming a Country Club on 14

Yup. I hear ya man. The only reason I had a PS3 was for The Show and even that got a bit stale so I recently sold my PS3.

I honestly don't think there is enough $$ to be made. 2K just relicensed the game for next to nothing I heard so I assume it will stay that way for the forseeable future. 2K is what xboxers are stuck with

I forgot to take back Halo... that sucks!

not that my xbox is working with my router issues

plus I think my xbox live expires on 3/12 lol

If I get TW14 it will be for the PS3.....so I will be in the minority from the sounds of things then?

MVP Baseball is still my all-time favorite baseball game. I once hit a grand slam with Tim Wakefield in the World Series. It was as crazy as it sounds.

If I get TW14 it will be for the PS3.....so I will be in the minority from the sounds of things then?

I'm almost definitely going to get it for PS3. TW12 is getting old.

I'm almost definitely going to get it for PS3. TW12 is getting old.

I seem to have one Masters TW PGA Tour 12 on my shelf as well.....but like you say, it could be time for an update

MVP Baseball is still my all-time favorite baseball game. I once hit a grand slam with Tim Wakefield in the World Series. It was as crazy as it sounds.
It was as good as they came. I miss that game a lot. It really is sad just how bad 2K baseball games are. I am borrowing my friends Copy of the Show 12 to get used to the controls, and it makes me smile to play a game that is somewhat realistic at least. 2K is full of the most mind-blowingly awful glitches and improper baseball fundamentals I have ever seen

Theres a few PS3 supporters out there....but nto many

I think that I am going to trade in Madden and AC3 this afternoon. Are there any awesome games worth getting (that aren't Blops 2)? Really the only current game I play is NBA2k13 as that game is absolutely amazing.

You are right NBA2k13 is an amazing game!!! A big upgrade from 2k12.

Just paid for my SimCity download. I'm pumped.

Just paid for my SimCity download. I'm pumped.

Seriously pondering doing the same. I watched some of the trailers and it looks awesome.

Back