NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crosby is a just dirty..

Also, my prediction was close! Quality sucks, but oh well!

The pass by Letang was equally as filthy. So awesome having these guys plus James Neal on the ice at the same time.

That Malkin goal was filthy.

Malkin's move was super nasty, what a move to backhand between the defenders!!!

If Malkin is not the closest thing we have seen to a modern day Mario, then I don't know who is.

Just saw Malkin's goal. That was so nasty. He is so good. Shame he ran into Clowney's hit on SC's Best of the Best or he could be there for a while.

That's an X-Ray from Stefan Struve's broken jaw at the UFC event last weekend...

Wouldn't be visiting them for any more hockey news haha!

Im happy to see Malkin return with a pretty goal. I think he needed some time off.

Caps and Bruins on now

Well that was embarrassing. Not a very good period from the Caps. At least there are 2 periods left..... Er maybe not it could be 6 to 0 ugh

ANother record setting night for the Chicago Blackhawks

ANother record setting night for the Chicago Blackhawks

Crazy to think that Kaner was a name brought up for trade pre-season, and now he's leading the team with 11/15. Awesome.

Crazy to think that Kaner was a name brought up for trade pre-season, and now he's leading the team with 11/15. Awesome.

Yeah the Hawks would have been pretty angry if they traded him and saw him perform like he is. What a talent though and from the good old USA!

WINGS vs. avs. On a side note, the Hawks put the streak on the line tonight.

Dan

MILLER!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back