Euro soccer 2012-13 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now old hotspur player Modric is coming in to make things happen.

Wow. That is a game-changer. Fergie is pissed!

not derserving for nani.

Not sure I agree. You go in with your cleats up, you are taking that chance.

It's a red card everyday in my book. He was stupid enough to go at it with his foot instead of his head. He caught him high and it was dangerous. He should've gone.

I think it was harsh, he wasn't looking at the guy so it can't have been deliberate, yellow for feet up but not red.

That was a sweet Luka goal.

And a goal by Ronaldo. Did anyone think he wouldn't score today?

Chaos has begun at Old Trafford. Love it!

Never count out ManU though. It's not like they suck or anything.

Not sure I agree. You go in with your cleats up, you are taking that chance.

It's a red card everyday in my book. He was stupid enough to go at it with his foot instead of his head. He caught him high and it was dangerous. He should've gone.

I would agree if it was a tackle with the studs up. Those should always be given reds...But this was not a tackle. My money is on this red card being rescinded.

I would agree if it was a tackle with the studs up. Those should always be given reds...But this was not a tackle. My money is on this red card being rescinded.

Won't matter if ManU doesn't score two goals.

And maybe so, but going in that way is a dangerous play anyway.

Only if United wins though.

Fergie is going to have a field day with this ref. I guess he didn't pay him enough money :chicken:

I would like to see United lose, but if they win, it means more wear and tear on them for the League competition. And at this point, City needs all the help they can get!

I would like to see United lose, but if they win, it means more wear and tear on them for the League competition. And at this point, City needs all the help they can get!

Haha... I would be more concerned with staying in second in EPL than taking the lead position. Of course, you knew I would say something like that being only 5 points down from city.

Haha... I would be more concerned with staying in second in EPL than taking the lead position. Of course, you knew I would say something like that being only 5 points down from city.
But all second gets you is to be the first loser!

Bacon Face!!!

Oh, the tears of Sir Alex bring a smile to my face!

However, ManU did get hosed on that red card call, so I have just the tiniest bit of sympathy for them. FSC showed some of the referee's earlier red card calls (FIFA/UCL matches); it seems as though he has it out for English clubs.

Mourinho: "Independent of the decision, the best team lost."

That is all I can say here.

Fergie is going to have a field day with this ref. I guess he didn't pay him enough money :chicken:

I try to maintain general respect for what SAF has done (I'd love my club to have that king of multi-decade managerial consistency), and I know he's always been like this to a degree, but it seems his ref-ranting is starting to reach stages of ridiculousness in the last few seasons.

Just 1 more thing to detest about ManU.

I try to maintain general respect for what SAF has done (I'd love my club to have that king of multi-decade managerial consistency), and I know he's always been like this to a degree, but it seems his ref-ranting is starting to reach stages of ridiculousness in the last few seasons.

Just 1 more thing to detest about ManU.

I think it comes with age.

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule

All times Eastern.

Thursday, March 7:

• Anzhi Mak’kala vs Newcastle, Noon, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Steau Bucuresti vs Chelsea, 1pm, FOX Soccer and FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Spurs vs Inter Milan, 3pm, FOX Soccer and FOX Soccer 2Go

• Anzhi Mak’kala vs Newcastle, Noon, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2Go

Everyone root for the Toon Army!

Didn't realize it was going to be televised. Work overnights, so I should be sleeping, but may have to stay up and watch. Though, to be fair, considering the players that didn't make the trip, maybe I don't want to watch...

Oh, the tears of Sir Alex bring a smile to my face!

However, ManU did get hosed on that red card call, so I have just the tiniest bit of sympathy for them. FSC showed some of the referee's earlier red card calls (FIFA/UCL matches); it seems as though he has it out for English clubs.
Don't feel sorry for them one bit. It was a foul and it was a card. It could of been a yellow. But not harsh.

This my friend is harsh. This is what being butchered is like. 2 weeks ago we got killed by the ref. This is how. http://www.sport-fm.gr/videos/1025770 2 Penalties That DIDN'T Exist and a Red for looking at the oponent. All in a span of 10 minutes at the 1st 1/4 of the game.

But just because it's MUFC all the english premadonas got their panties in a knot.

Don't feel sorry for them one bit. It was a foul and it was a card. It could of been a yellow. But not harsh.

This my friend is harsh. This is what being butchered is like. 2 weeks ago we got killed by the ref. This is how. http://www.sport-fm.gr/videos/1025770 2 Penalties That DIDN'T Exist and a Red for looking at the oponent. All in a span of 10 minutes at the 1st 1/4 of the game.

But just because it's MUFC all the english premadonas got their panties in a knot.

What's sort of funny about that is that the majority of England, actually make that the UK, hate ManU.

It is what it is. Soccer is one of the worst sports when it comes to fair officiating. For a sport that is the largest in the world, they have done little to advance the game in anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back