Euro soccer 2012-13 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
west ham till i die

Attachments

• west_ham_united.jpg
    west_ham_united.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 0
I'm surprised nobody made the 2012-13 thread we had a very nice 2011-12 thread.

I'm a Newcastle fan, as that's the suburb I lived in when living over there. My roommate in College was a Dow hard Gunners fan.

It was coming but there's other things going on right now! This one will work.

I'm a Newcastle fan, as that's the suburb I lived in when living over there. My roommate in College was a Dow hard Gunners fan.

Mmm...nut brown ale

I know west ham united are ****, but i love them. come on you iron's

Manchester City vs Chelsea in the FA Community Shield game on Sunday.

City have done nothing in the Summer transfers, and Mancini is giving the edge in the league to United. He also says City could be fourth best this season. He's obviously disappointed in the lack of player movement by the owners.

This might actually be the best week during the entire season, no team have disappointed anyone yet and everyone´s excited:act-up:

I'm really excited for the new season as a Gunners fan. Wenger finally made a splash in the market and IMO with the best value signings and if rumours are to be believe he isn't done yet!

I can't believe Dempsey is still with Fulham

This might actually be the best week during the entire season, no team have disappointed anyone yet and everyone´s excited:act-up:

Truth!

I can't believe Dempsey is still with Fulham

You and me both. Had Carroll not told West Ham to buzz off, Dempsey would probably be a Pool right now. Otherwise, maybe Tott's if Levy ever comes down off his rocker and Modric goes to Madrid.

The Hotspurs' season should be interesting (well except for the new Under Armour kits). We need another striker badly, but rumor is that we are courting Yann M'Villa... a more defensive midfielder. Because we havn't secured Adebayor permanently, we are now looking at a Defoe/Kane front... hardly a 2-man punch.

Can we at least get Leandro Damiao?

It sucks that City hasn't done anything in the Summer transfers, but it's not like they have a ton of holes to fill, being the defending champions. And can you imagine the scoring potential of a team with Aguerro and Tevez in the mix? They were the top scoring AND top defending team last season. Anything less than a repeat will be such a disappointment.

Week One TV/broadcast schedule:

Saturday, August 18:

• Arsenal vs Sunderland, 10am, ESPN/ESPN3.com
  • West Brom vs Liverpool, 10am, FOX Soccer
  • Fulham vs Norwich City, 10am, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2Go
  • QPR vs Swansea, 10am, FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Reading vs Stoke, 10am, FOX Soccer 2Go
  • West Ham United vs Aston Villa, 10am, FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Newcastle United vs Tottenham Hotspur, 12:30 pm, FOX Soccer

Sunday, August 19:

• Wigan vs Chelsea, 8:30am, FOX Soccer
  • Manchester City vs Southampton, 11am, FOX Soccer

Monday, August 20:

• Everton vs Manchester United, 3pm, ESPN2/ESPN3.com

The Hotspurs' season should be interesting (well except for the new Under Armour kits). We need another striker badly, but rumor is that we are courting Yann M'Villa... a more defensive midfielder. Because we havn't secured Adebayor permanently, we are now looking at a Defoe/Kane front... hardly a 2-man punch.

Can we at least get Leandro Damiao?

Probably to book end with Parker either in a 4231 or as a swap with him in AVB's prefered 433.

Modric is holding everything up. Loris is ready to come over from Lyon as well once that saga is sorted thus solving Spur's goaltending woes for years to come.

Probably to book end with Parker either in a 4231 or as a swap with him in AVB's prefered 433.

Modric is holding everything up. Loris is ready to come over from Lyon as well once that saga is sorted thus solving Spur's goaltending woes for years to come.

We will see what happens with Parker.. he is out for no less than 1-2 months after surgery.

AVB has been playing almost exclusively in the 4-3-2-1 in the preseason... looks like he wants a porto attack system.

My Top 4 prediction:

1. Man U
2. Man C
3. Chelski
4. Liverpool

I have to chalk down Pool for 4th, got to stay positive inspite of our hundreth signing of a midfielder.....Don´t get me wrong, Allen´s probably just what LFC needs but what about all the surplus midfielders at Anfield? Start selling some and snag Johnson from City

Im dreading the start to the season and will wait till the transfer window closes before i get hyped this year as an Everton fan our season normally starts around xmas anyhow. :/

It sucks that City hasn't done anything in the Summer transfers, but it's not like they have a ton of holes to fill, being the defending champions. And can you imagine the scoring potential of a team with Aguerro and Tevez in the mix? They were the top scoring AND top defending team last season. Anything less than a repeat will be such a disappointment.

Agreed, Supposedly Rodwell passed his physical, so he could be a citizen by days end. Also when it comes down to it, not only did they not transfer anyone who played a major role out, but they also kept Tevez, which is almost like a transfer in, considering he didnt play for much of the season last year.

Rodwell has missed so much of the last 2 seasons with injury i dont see him figuring much for city.

Agreed, Supposedly Rodwell passed his physical, so he could be a citizen by days end. Also when it comes down to it, not only did they not transfer anyone who played a major role out, but they also kept Tevez, which is almost like a transfer in, considering he didnt play for much of the season last year.

Looks like that is a done deal now. I honestly don't know much about the guy, but if he can help the midfield, I think that is the one spot they had issues last year.

Rodwell has missed so much of the last 2 seasons with injury i dont see him figuring much for city.

Craig Bellamy was the same, along with Wayne Bridge. They seem to pick up injury prone players sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back