Not nearly as many as I used to, that's for sure. But, a game like SimCity is a must for me, just like AoE was.

If my 2 year old cheapo laptop was good enough to run it, I would get it in a heartbeat. Is there a demo?

Must admit I was never a huge fan of the SimCity games, was more of a Civilisation person myself and I recently picked up Civ 5 via Steam so once I start playing, the time will absolutely fly by if it is anything like some of the previous editions

If my 2 year old cheapo laptop was good enough to run it, I would get it in a heartbeat. Is there a demo?
Mines old and runs it! Not sure on the demo.
Must admit I was never a huge fan of the SimCity games, was more of a Civilisation person myself and I recently picked up Civ 5 via Steam so once I start playing, the time will absolutely fly by if it is anything like some of the previous editions
I love Civ as well. So much fun IMO.

Tiger Woods 14 demo is out today for the xbox! I dont know about PS3 but i would assume so. Also I heard you can unlock Arnie Palmer for the reg game through the demo but I have not confirmed yet as I cant play till after work.

Duh, it shall happen sir.

Not nearly as many as I used to, that's for sure. But, a game like SimCity is a must for me, just like AoE was.

Good man. Just d/led my copy. brad1787 is my name on the network

Tiger Woods 14 demo is out today for the xbox! I dont know about PS3 but i would assume so. Also I heard you can unlock Arnie Palmer for the reg game through the demo but I have not confirmed yet as I cant play till after work.

This afternoon for ps3

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Good man. Just d/led my copy. brad1787 is my name on the network

I'll hit you up tonight buddy, I know there'll be a big acclimation period, but this could be a lot of ongoing fun.

I hope it hits Wii soon!

SO true, used to be the ultimate time-suck for me.

Yeah, 8pm.... Lets have a game of Civ..... 2am, oops, better get some sleep...lol

I'll hit you up tonight buddy, I know there'll be a big acclimation period, but this could be a lot of ongoing fun.

Definitely. Haven't got a ton of time to play. Actually haven't started a city, LOL. I will have more time tomorrow.

People still play games on a computer?
In all honesty gaming on a computer is way better than a console. BF3 on a PC. Get outta here, unreal, 64 man servers, ridiculous graphics #amazing. Planetside 2, unreal. I have an Xbox and have no plans on switching to a CPU as it's too expensive to get a gaming computer than can run a real game (sorry sims fans).

I recently ranked up to colonel in BF3. Pretty much the greatest game ever. Especially premium, which I do not have, but would love. COD, HAH, BF3 is soo much better, when was the last time you parachuted onto a building through down some C4 and blew up a tank in COD?

As far as Halo 4 goes, the servers suck, not as bad as BLOPSII but still pretty glitchy. I'm a wetwork, SR67, finished rogue already as stability is >>>>> than any other perk. Little bored with Halo, they need to innovate. With all the crazy elements of BF3, halo gets a little boring.

Who's excited for the Xbox 720? I will probably get one after they release the second gen, why waste your money on the first gen that will likely have bugs. Some of the rumors about requiring internet connection and all this cloud integration is stupid. HDD or die. Also all the kinect stuff is stupid. Valve's idea of biometrics is awesome. Motion sensing, no. Biometrics, F-Yeah bro. The idea is if you are anxious/nervous the control will use biometrics to know (cause your touching it and all) and reduce your aim accuracy and suppress you. Pretty neat, but sometimes I just prefer standard gaming. None of this fancy biometrics and please no kinect intergration.

BF4 will be amazing. Can't friggin wait. And Destiny bungie's new game. FPS kinda like halo with MMO elements? Yes please.

Still need to get Skyrim. Maybe. Probably not.

In all honesty gaming on a computer is way better than a console. BF3 on a PC. Get outta here, unreal, 64 man servers, ridiculous graphics #amazing. Planetside 2, unreal. I have an Xbox and have no plans on switching to a CPU as it's too expensive to get a gaming computer than can run a real game (sorry sims fans).

I recently ranked up to colonel in BF3. Pretty much the greatest game ever. Especially premium, which I do not have, but would love. COD, HAH, BF3 is soo much better, when was the last time you parachuted onto a building through down some C4 and blew up a tank in COD?

As far as Halo 4 goes, the servers suck, not as bad as BLOPSII but still pretty glitchy. I'm a wetwork, SR67, finished rogue already as stability is >>>>> than any other perk. Little bored with Halo, they need to innovate. With all the crazy elements of BF3, halo gets a little boring.

Who's excited for the Xbox 720? I will probably get one after they release the second gen, why waste your money on the first gen that will likely have bugs. Some of the rumors about requiring internet connection and all this cloud integration is stupid. HDD or die. Also all the kinect stuff is stupid. Valve's idea of biometrics is awesome. Motion sensing, no. Biometrics, F-Yeah bro. The idea is if you are anxious/nervous the control will use biometrics to know (cause your touching it and all) and reduce your aim accuracy and suppress you. Pretty neat, but sometimes I just prefer standard gaming. None of this fancy biometrics and please no kinect intergration.

BF4 will be amazing. Can't friggin wait. And Destiny bungie's new game. FPS kinda like halo with MMO elements? Yes please.

Still need to get Skyrim. Maybe. Probably not.

Very opinionated from the start. I happen to think Battlefield is absolute garbage. I also don't enjoy gaming on a computer.

This is one argument I will not get drawn into, and one I see on various forums with varying levels of venom and abuse towards each camp - a bit like the Xbox vs PS3 arguments really

Personally I say there are pros and cons to both, but why limit yourself to just one - I have a PC for FPS and strategy games, but enjoy games like Uncharted on the PS3

I happen to LOVE Battlefield, on my Xbox. But I agree that Xbox vs PS3 vs PC arguments go nowhere.

I am not trying to start an argument, but just pointing out one viewpoint doesn't make something the truth. COD Vs. Battlefield
PS3 Vs. Xbox

in the end no one wins haha

Computers. What if, one day, THEY were in charge?

I am not trying to start an argument, but just pointing out one viewpoint doesn't make something the truth. COD Vs. Battlefield
PS3 Vs. Xbox

in the end no one wins haha

In the end I end up killing anyone over and over regardless of platform. By Keyboard or controller, everyone shall be waiting for the respawn timer

Where are the sim city reviews from THPers!?

Where are the sim city reviews from THPers!?

I've not really gotten to mess with it much yet. Working on finishing up some reviews instead.

I figure I'll get after it tomorrow pretty good.

Back