LefTe

Living Strong!
Reaction score
Handicap
My Swing
With all the prayers and well wishes I received I thought that I would give a short update. I have had two sessions of chemo so far and I'm heading into my third this Friday. I had a CT Scan this past Monday and was given the prelim results this evening. The Esophageal and Lung tumors have had a marked improvement and the Liver has while not improving as much as the others is responding well to the chemo treatments. So in short the prayers and well wishes have worked. When this all started my Oncologist told me that it is his job to use all the skills and knowledge to help me, my job to listen to him, follow his instructions to the letter and God's job to heal me. So thanks to all and I'll be reading this weekend as I go through this session.

Tom
aka Lefte

Good luck Lefte. We have not forgot about you. Let us know how those books are.

Good to hear LefTe.

Thanks for the update and the good news. We'll keep up the good thoughts and prayers.

Good to hear LefTe!! Stay strong brother, our thoughts and prayers are with you!!!

That is good to hear Lefte, keep up the good fight and we'll keep praying for you.

Great to hear LefTe, we will keep the good thoughts heading your way.

5 members of my extended family have had cancer, so know that I am thinking and praying for you!

Prayers on the way Lefty, stay strong!

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Continue getting better.

Be tough my friend. My bother is a 13 year cancer survivor going on his third remission. (agent orange) Prayers to you, and yours.

I have a golf buddy back home who battled it twice and won both times. Keep up the faith and you'll be fine. Best of luck to you.

I'll pray that you stay strong, both physically and mentally and beat the big C. Take care.

I look forward to another positive update soon. Keep staying strong and getting better, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

LefTe - Great News ...... Keep up the fight.

Great news. :good: I'll keep you on my mind. Remember with God all things are possible.

Great news Lefte.

Keep up the good fight Tom. I’ll continue to keep you in my prayers.

Tom...this is the first I heard of this. I want to wish you all the best and you will be in my prayers. I went through almost 18 months of chemo and radiation treatment. This october will be 1 year of being cancer free for me. I also lost my father to cancer a few months ago so believe me...I know what you're going through right now.

Just try your best to stay positive and don't think but KNOW you will beat this. If you ever need someone to talk to about it...shoot me a message. take care man.

Stay strong!

My moms was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkins lymphoma in 06. After 8 rounds of chemo, by the grace of God, has made a full recovery. You keep praying and have faith. God knows what is best.

Best of luck to you Tom, although I would prefer to put my faith in the great doctors we have now days instead of pure luck.

Good luck Lefte. We have not forgot about you. Let us know how those books are.

I finished the first of the series (not the fastest reader in the world) sometimes I drop off and have to go back a little to catch back up. I'll start the second one Death from the Ladies Tee tomorrow during my chemo session. I sent you an email a few days ago about seeing if Juile wanted to read the first one and I would get it going to her. Fun books to read

Sat Updadte

Sat Updadte

Well everyone I met with my Oncologist for an hour before chemo yesterday and the news is even greater then before, I picked this Oncologist for two reasons the recommendation of my Internist and after meeting him for the first time it was like dealing with another Engineer very matter of fact and to the point. I will not bore you with the whole story but suffice it to say that he grabbed me a hugged me at the end saying I've have been praying for you and myself everyday since I met you to lead us to the answer for your cure and God has heard us. He has expended treatments to a full (6) at which time he is confident that I will be in total remission and will meet with my Thoracic Surgeon as surgery is no longer out of the question but in the distant future. Radiation is no longer on the table as I am responding so well to the chemo that the esophageal tumor is shrinking at a rate they couldn't have hoped for. Any further treatment will not be quick but reviewed over a two year period of time but what a difference in prognosis in such short period of time. I am a very blessed man just why I don't understand but will not question the gifts that I am receiving rather I thank God and all of you that have prayed for me. I am living proof that God answers prayer!

Best news ever LefTe!

Back