Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as the heat don't get to 22 straight, I'll be okay :)

This guy dubs over some NBA footage. His trash talk videos are hilarious. His Chris Bosh scenes are great. Some language though, so NSFW, I guess.

Yeah that's one of a few stinkers in the 16 game win streak. I wonder if Ian Poulter was at the game since he's a Magic fan. I can see him with that crazy look on his face when the Magic took the lead haha.

Those are the ones that you have to win though. They played pretty poorly and still won. Good teams lose those games, but great teams find a way to win them.

Last night's highlight from Lob City:

As long as the heat don't get to 22 straight, I'll be okay :)

Is that when they play Houston?

Typical SC, already looking ahead to #33. The Heat have an easy schedule remaining, but still a few tough ones in there. I bet they lose before it gets to 20.

Is that when they play Houston?

Typical SC, already looking ahead to #33. The Heat have an easy schedule remaining, but still a few tough ones in there. I bet they lose before it gets to 20.

Nope. Houston got to 22 straight in 2008. Not a record, obviously, but it's still nice to have the 2nd longest win streak.

Nope. Houston got to 22 straight in 2008. Not a record, obviously, but it's still nice to have the 2nd longest win streak.

Ah, gotcha. Speaking of win streaks, I learned that MJ's longest was 18. I thought it would have been higher since they won over 70 games one year. Not a surprise that Wilt was on the team with the record of 33 though.

Pretty solid half from the Knicks. Only down 3 to the Thunder without Melo.

It is funny how the Knicks play better when only one of Amare and Melo are in the lineup.

Yeah they do, those 2 haven't figured out how to play together.

Good game with the Thunder pulling it out by 1.

Heat win their 18th game in a row. I always found it funny when people were talking about how the Heat hadn't beaten any of the top teams in the East. Well during this winning streak they've beaten the Pacers, Knicks, Bulls and Hawks. The Heat have now beaten every team in the NBA at least once this year. They seem to be turning it on and have clearly established themselves as the best team in the league.

Heat win their 18th game in a row. I always found it funny when people were talking about how the Heat hadn't beaten any of the top teams in the East. Well during this winning streak they've beaten the Pacers, Knicks, Bulls and Hawks. The Heat have now beaten every team in the NBA at least once this year. They seem to be turning it on and have clearly established themselves as the best team in the league.

As much as it pains me to say, they are looking dominant. Not sure who is going to beat them.

The win streak is great, but I hope Spo starts resting these guys in a few weeks. Although a younger team, I just hope they don't run out of gas like the Spurs last year.

The win streak is great, but I hope Spo starts resting these guys in a few weeks. Although a younger team, I just hope they don't run out of gas like the Spurs last year.

I don't think the Heat need to worry about that. The Spurs are an old team, they need the rest. Teams win the title all the time playing guys every game. If the Heat didn't run out of gas with the condensed schedule of last year they'll be fine this year.

Rest Battier and Allen, maybe Bosh, but no need to with Wade and LBJ.

Dunk of the Decade. Absolutely crazy.

That is a great dunk, and the fact that he actually dunked it and didn't throw it in makes it that much better.

Dunk of the Decade. Absolutely crazy.

That's better than anything Griffin's done because he didn't foul the guy he dunked on.

rip-brandon-knight-deandre-jordan-face.png

LOL that dunk was definitely sick! The Detroit Pistons suck! What a depressing team the past few years..

Wow, Dwight went HAM in his return to Orlando. Tied his own NBA record with 39 FTA along with 39 points.

Look at the Mavs starting to win some games.. It is probably all for nothing, but still nice to see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back