SeeMore Putters MSeries Review - Forum Testing Review

That's awesome. I think the RST is the key feature that allows for the SeeMore to perform no matter how much time you put in practicing or how long it's been since the last time you used it. It just puts you in that right spot, time after time after time!

I'm really pondering a mFGP2, the dual sight lines on the heel could be huge in helping with alignment, I like the simplicity of the single top line on the FGP, but I'm wondering if a mallet with a little more alignment would help.

That is the crazy thing my man. I literally haven't done anything golf related since the snow started to fly. It just feels so good in your hands. I think that would be a great pick up if you went with the mFGP2. I like mallets also. Actually, the mFGP is the first blade that I have ever trusted.

That is the crazy thing my man. I literally haven't done anything golf related since the snow started to fly. It just feels so good in your hands. I think that would be a great pick up if you went with the mFGP2. I like mallets also. Actually, the mFGP is the first blade that I have ever trusted.
I've only seen a mFGP2 once in person while I was in San Francisco on business and couldn't roll it enough. Super putter for sure. I can't wait to roll a bunch more in person next month in Kansas City!!!

I've only seen a mFGP2 once in person while I was in San Francisco on business and couldn't roll it enough. Super putter for sure. I can't wait to roll a bunch more in person next month in Kansas City!!!

you will love that line. It is so smooth. Just a great great putter.

Worked today for an hour putting to the half hole. Really love how balanced and solid this putter feels. The last 10 minutes I putted into the normal hole and made 12 in a row. I can't say enough how much this putter changed my game.

The M1 and mFGP are both great putters for a blade style putter. The reason I bought the M1 instead of the mFGP was the cavity on the back of the M1 that lets you scoop the ball up without bending over. May be a trivial reason, but made was the deciding factor for me between the two. Lately I have been gaming an M5 with offset,and really like it. More of a mallet than a blade. Same soft feel as the M1, and not sure if it is the offset or mallet head that is suiting my eye better right now. The mallet head on the M5 is smaller than many other similar mallet putters, even thought it is bigger the the M3.

Bigtex. I can scoop up the ball with an FGP. It's very doable. Hahah

Good deal, I have a new party trick to learn! lol

I know it's a small thing, but I have an FGP and would love to be able to do it. Any videos of it?

Dumb question, but is the M1 twirl balanced? I putted with one in the store and really enjoyed it. It seemed to be, but I wanted to double check because I'm not 100% sure that I'm not manipulating the head.

Dumb question, but is the M1 twirl balanced? I putted with one in the store and really enjoyed it. It seemed to be, but I wanted to double check because I'm not 100% sure that I'm not manipulating the head.

My M1 is face balanced at 70* Not sure what twirl balanced means.

My M1 is face balanced at 70* Not sure what twirl balanced means.

I think the twirl effect referenced comes from:
The Precision Tour Milled (PTM1) FGP has been a putter years in the making, a new milled version of original FGP. Precision Tour Milled (PTM) RifleScope technology where SeeMore starts with a USA stainless steel precision cast head then uses CNC precision milling machines to mill the face, sole, bore hole and RST lines in perfect relation to each other.

This is essentially the same special “tour” model that is played by the 2007 Masters Champion.

1. 100% Made in USA
2. Precision Tour Milled (PTM) RifleScope technology
3. Benefits and beauty of 100% milled putter without the cost.
4. Two Offerings: Platinum ($175) and Black Stealth ($185) finish
5. Different milling patterns on face – like SeeMore’s 100% milled putters
6. Twirl effect for perfect balancing
7. Precision Tour Milled (PTM) FGP is face balanced at impact*

*Face balanced at impact – no matter what the arc path is, more square-to-square or more pronounced arc, the putter face has a natural tendency to have a square face to the line at impact. This is a major reason why this putter head has won 2 MAJOR Championships and holds the all time record for putting average on the PGA Tour.

Howzat and Icey: That's it. I was told twirl balanced = face balanced at 70. I like the term because it is unique and is now something that I test when I am messing around with putters.

Thanks for the link regarding the M1. I thought it was, but wanted to make sure I was doing the test correctly.

Howzat and Icey: That's it. I was told twirl balanced = face balanced at 70. I like the term because it is unique and is now something that I test when I am messing around with putters.

Thanks for the link regarding the M1. I thought it was, but wanted to make sure I was doing the test correctly.

Cool, I hadn't made the connection between twirl balanced and face balanced at 70*. Makes more sense now.

All I know is the face wants to be square at impact. It wants to line up where you aim it.

All I know is the face wants to be square at impact. It wants to line up where you aim it.
Well put my friend, SeeMore's always want to be square at impact, and it'll go where you aim!!! It is as simple as aim and putt!!!

Well put my friend, SeeMore's always want to be square at impact, and it'll go where you aim!!! It is as simple as aim and putt!!!

Yessir. Which is why I am so in love with this freaking putter haha

I took my FGP Bronze out for another round of testing tonight on a putting green. I don't know if it was the lack of light (so I was just putting at the hole) or what, but I was just draining them.

I do a little drill where I toss 4 balls out in different places (to change up the line and some distance) and then putt them in (sort of like groups). In one group from 35 feet, I actually made 2 of 4. Sadly, I didn't make a 35 footer all last season.

More importantly, one of my last "groups" of the night was a 75 foot putt up hill but also with side slope. I left 2 out of 4 in that group within tap in distance, but was able to make all four of the second putts.

The FGP Bronze isn't ever going to win any style points, but I really like how it lines up and how the ball comes off the face. If I can keep this up on the course, then my putting will be back where I want it. My fingers are crossed.

I took my FGP Bronze out for another round of testing tonight on a putting green. I don't know if it was the lack of light (so I was just putting at the hole) or what, but I was just draining them.

I do a little drill where I toss 4 balls out in different places (to change up the line and some distance) and then putt them in (sort of like groups). In one group from 35 feet, I actually made 2 of 4. Sadly, I didn't make a 35 footer all last season.

More importantly, one of my last "groups" of the night was a 75 foot putt up hill but also with side slope. I left 2 out of 4 in that group within tap in distance, but was able to make all four of the second putts.

The FGP Bronze isn't ever going to win any style points, but I really like how it lines up and how the ball comes off the face. If I can keep this up on the course, then my putting will be back where I want it. My fingers are crossed.

Great news my man. I love love love mine. I have been at it in the house with a putting mat I bought and it has been like last season never ended for me. It just keeps sinking putts and building my confidence. I really love this putter.

With my mFGP2 order to be placed very very soon, I've been going back and looking through this thread packed full of amazing info!!!

With my mFGP2 order to be placed very very soon, I've been going back and looking through this thread packed full of amazing info!!!

I think you're gonna love the mfgp2 it's such a good putter. And the milled series is just really nice

I think you're gonna love the mfgp2 it's such a good putter. And the milled series is just really nice

It was by far the winner when I was testing stuff out. And the shape of that CS mid mallet rocks!

Siri speaks for me!

It was by far the winner when I was testing stuff out. And the shape of that CS mid mallet rocks!

Siri speaks for me!

My favorite mid-mallet of all time for my personal eye. You'll love it dude.

I can't say enough about how this putter changed my outlook on the greens. Very excited to get my next one. It will probably be in this line.

I had to go roll this today after all this SeeMore talk. Took out the putting mat and rolled the mFGP for about 30 minutes. I can't stress enough about how much more repeatable my stroke is with the SeeMore. The ball simply seems to want to go in the hole when you use the RST and the SPi method. The feel was as good as ever and eventually I had to stop because I was getting angry over the fact that it is snowing again outside.

Back