The Birth of the #Grandaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've gone into panic mode. Harry is negotiating a peaceful settlement as we speak!

I am really starting to wonder if there will even be live golf played at this?? If so wouldn't the contests be for those who can travel?

Months of build-up and excitement. Drawing out the contestant list by selecting one contest winner every few weeks. Yep - this definitely came from the mind of JB :act-up:

As warped and wonderful as it gets.

I am not good enough to qualify for the golf, but if anyone needs a caddie........ :wavey:

I'm in the same boat. If I was on the team everyone would think I was Benedict Arnold reincarnated. Now caddie I could handle, well except that giving good club/shot advice thing.

This will be an outstanding event. Thank you THP and Callaway for making it possible.

I am really starting to wonder if there will even be live golf played at this?? If so wouldn't the contests be for those who can travel?

Yes, there will be live golf. I'm not captaining a TW14 team!

As warped and wonderful as it gets.

I'm in the same boat. If I was on the team everyone would think I was Benedict Arnold reincarnated. Now caddie I could handle, well except that giving good club/shot advice thing.

This will be an outstanding event. Thank you THP and Callaway for making it possible.

Lots of time until December!

They've gone into panic mode. Harry is negotiating a peaceful settlement as we speak!

Poor Chad will become an indentured servant to THP. :alien:

And I thought he had Napoleon syndrome

Yes, there will be live golf. I'm not captaining a TW14 team!

LOL Surprise! It's not live golf. It's a Bacos eating contest.

Yes, I have.

arVji.jpg

Geez.... Computer monitor plus tissues.

The #zoocrew could have a field day with that.

LOL

Guess I need to join the Albatross club for a glimmer of hope to win a spot!

Looks like it's not a long trip for you, Bogey. Good luck if you decide to enter!

Lots of time until December!

Hawk,
If I were to make the team we could send them a video of me playing. They would be so scared for their safety that they would concede.

Geez.... Computer monitor plus tissues.

The #zoocrew could have a field day with that

LOL

Why? The #zoocrew is a sensitive bunch. I'm sure they always have tissues near their monitors too.:bulgy-eyes:

Rumor has it, most of the details about this event will be coming next week.

It's not really rumor when it's coming from you buddy. Just sayin

awesome. More details are good. Plus Hawk needs some team mates.

Can't wait! I will be on my 1st year anniversary cruise all next week. Monday I will be playing THP catch up... Can't wait to hear the details!

good. finally, some excitement around here.....:alien:

More details are always a good thing. Can't wait to find out more.

Awesome, can't wait. It would be pretty darn cool to be a representative for a whole forum, it would be a ton of pressure too lol.

awesome. More details are good. Plus Hawk needs some team mates.

I would follow Hawk into the mists of Avalon, if that's what you mean....

Can't wait for the announcement.

Well, well, well. I'm sorry that we've been a little occupied today. I have been busy all morning and afternoon finding a bulletin board big enough to host all of the bulletin board material you all are giving us. (as if we needed any added motivation to take down all you Internet golfers). I finally had to get Callaway_JRod to help me find something suitable. We settled on a board about the same size as our social wall we had at the PGA Show. (by the way, our JRod used to be a martial arts instructor in Orlando before he turned artsy creative guy, so my money is on him in any altercation with other JRods...).

And since we are battle tested in #fiveyearwars, a little golf skirmish with you clodhoppers is mere child's play. Your only hope is if GolferGirl jumps in and begs for your mercy. We might call off our dogs then and only then.

So keep up the squawking, Squawk Kings, because you're only adding fuel to our already raging inferno of passion for beating you clowns up and down the course.

Stepping out of character for a second: we get to do a lot of fun stuff working in the golf industry, from playing great courses, to being at the greatest golf company in the world (in our completely biased opinion), to working with Tour players, to getting to know golfers everywhere, etc. I can say without hesitation this event is something I and the rest of the #zoocrew will put right at the top of the list in terms of fun and excitement. It's going to be something we remember for the rest of our careers and I think something you all will really love being a part of. Thanks in advance for making it so fun.

It's not really rumor when it's coming from you buddy. Just sayin

Ya, it's pretty much fact actually.

JB it will be very interesting to hear what you and Harry have dreamed up.

Well, well, well. I'm sorry that we've been a little occupied today. I have been busy all morning and afternoon finding a bulletin board big enough to host all of the bulletin board material you all are giving us. (as if we needed any added motivation to take down all you Internet golfers). I finally had to get Callaway_JRod to help me find something suitable. We settled on a board about the same size as our social wall we had at the PGA Show. (by the way, our JRod used to be a martial arts instructor in Orlando before he turned artsy creative guy, so my money is on him in any altercation with other JRods...).

And since we are battle tested in #fiveyearwars, a little golf skirmish with you clodhoppers is mere child's play. Your only hope is if GolferGirl jumps in and begs for your mercy. We might call off our dogs then and only then.

So keep up the squawking, Squawk Kings, because you're only adding fuel to our already raging inferno of passion for beating you clowns up and down the course.

Stepping out of character for a second: we get to do a lot of fun stuff working in the golf industry, from playing great courses, to being at the greatest golf company in the world (in our completely biased opinion), to working with Tour players, to getting to know golfers everywhere, etc. I can say without hesitation this event is something I and the rest of the #zoocrew will put right at the top of the list in terms of fun and excitement. It's going to be something we remember for the rest of our careers and I think something you all will really love being a part of. Thanks in advance for making it so fun.

Exciting stuff! I feel like the #zoocrew is going to need a bigger bulletin board than that.

Can't wait to hear all of the details of getting on the team. It is going to be a long 6 or 8 months of jabbing each other if this is not going to take place until the fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back