What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a couple Oakley shirts thanks to IceyShanks and the deal of the day thread. I'm not sure I can afford to continue following that thread.

I like that set up. Thinking something upgraded in my XHOT something similar though maybe a AD Di 6 or 7

Sure spit out some great numbers on the LM. Now for the real world test as soon as I can get it out.

Real deal aldila rip 50 arrived today, now drying in a razr fit sleeve. Will be used in my callaway tour authentic driver, looking forward to now having 2 shafts in the rotation for the TA , PROJECT X AND THE RIP 50 . Hoping the rip 50 will be a good option on those very "rare" days that this senior citizen operator is a little weak, has some minor aches and pains and needs to pick up some swing speed without forcing things.

My Birdie Ball putting green came!! Love
It!!!

adazu3yr.jpg

Nice Ricky! I loved the shock you talked about when they sent one size up.. Such a cool thing to do.

Yeah I wasnt expecting that. That is awesome. I had to cut some of the rubber but its fine. Thanks for answering your phone despite seeing me on the caller ID..haha

Yeah I wasnt expecting that. That is awesome. I had to cut some of the rubber but its fine. Thanks for answering your phone despite seeing me on the caller ID..haha

Did you like how I made sure to confirm I wasn't on speaker in front of an audience this time? hahahaha!

Enjoy the birdieball man.. They say if you want it slower, use a broom and sweep towards the cups.

Did you like how I made sure to confirm I wasn't on speaker in front of an audience this time? hahahaha!

Enjoy the birdieball man.. They say if you want it slower, use a broom and sweep towards the cups.

Hahaha smart man. Like a dummy, I didnt select a speed when it was a free option.

Deal of the day thread is gonna break me. 4 polos and a pair of Eccos in about 10 days.

a4yzajur.jpg

a9ury2a6.jpg

I bought a footjoy shirt in the pro shop. I started out at 46 degrees with a UA mock under a Nike 1/4 zip. 4 holes later I was in the woods stripping and getting rid of the mock because I was sweating. By the turn I had lost 3 pounds in water weight and for once I didn't have a shirt one in the truck so I went and bought one and finished my last 9 in comfort :).

Not sure if this counts as something "bought" today but I had all my clubs balanced and reset to match my swing. A couple of weeks ago I went to a local fitter to learn about what I should be looking for when I set up my bag for the upcoming Morgan Cup. I learned so much from the guy about clubs and shafts and clubs being properly fit for the person that I decided to bring my current set to him and let him fix them so they are best for me. Looking forward to getting out this weekend and seeing the difference.

Cancelled my X Hot Pro Irons that have been on order since 2/20/13 with Cally and they still could not tell me when they may get Heads in and instead ordered the 2013 X Forged 4-PW which will hopefully ship by the end of this week or early next week. By the By my X Hot Pro 8.5* w/ UST Proforce V2 65 gram Stiff did show up on my doorsteptoday, should get to get after it on Monday Afternoon.

Cancelled my X Hot Pro Irons that have been on order since 2/20/13 with Cally and they still could not tell me when they may get Heads in and instead ordered the 2013 X Forged 4-PW which will hopefully ship by the end of this week or early next week. By the By my X Hot Pro 8.5* w/ UST Proforce V2 65 gram Stiff did show up on my doorsteptoday, should get to get after it on Monday Afternoon.

Cool Johnny, very nice.

The conversion of the golf bag with X Hotty goodness has commenced.

3 wood, 3 Hybrid, and 4 Hybrid have been ordered. XHot Pro irons are on deck.

Feel like I'm turning into a Cally homer, but that line is just so solid.

Miyazaki B. Asha 4S for my Razr Fit showed up today. So for some reason I decided it'd be a good idea to get an XHot driver on ebay. I'm stupid.

RocketBladez Tour Irons and Cleveland RTX wedges (50*, 56* bent to 55* & 60*).

#babybluebomber Amp Cell 3/4 wood

a2u3epu2.jpg

dy2y6y3u.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Damn, that thing is beautiful!

Very nice sir! Very nice. Although I think you may have taken this NY Giants thing a bit too far..haha

Those look amazing, hope it performs just as well. Big fan of the headcovers haha

I have the Cobra in red, but after seeing the way that blue looks, making me jealous. Nice looking club.

Those AMP Cell woods look amazing in blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back