What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few new grips for my wedges

Bought the putter grip...couldn't help myself.

Another pair of Adizero Tours, Light Grey and Graphite. These things are CRAZY comfortable.

My Seemore M1 arrived today. This is my first Seemore, feels awesome. I cant wait to roll this.

Still not sold on the purple croc cover, may end up listing it, although really like the functionality of the Seemore HCs.

y4ypepyj.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

8 Lamkin Crossline 3Gen Ace Grips:
31e1yAhv3jL._SX300_.jpg

Another pack of these (my father swiped my other pack):
gripes-box1.jpg

My new Razr X Irons are too pretty to get knocked around:
iron-covers.jpg
[h=1][/h]

My Seemore M1 arrived today. This is my first Seemore, feels awesome. I cant wait to roll this.

Still not sold on the purple croc cover, may end up listing it, although really like the functionality of the Seemore HCs.

y4ypepyj.jpg

Beauty!!!! Congrats man!!

8 Lamkin Crossline 3Gen Ace Grips:
31e1yAhv3jL._SX300_.jpg

Another pack of these (my father swiped my other pack):
gripes-box1.jpg

My new Razr X Irons are too pretty to get knocked around:
iron-covers.jpg

I dig it. Those Crosslines are awesome.

Thanks dude! It's already being de-paintfill'ed haha!

Your welcome man, you deserve it. That's so cool. I'm finally going to work on paint filling my 588 lob wedge this weekend. Maybe tomorrow. This place does so much inspirational deeds for me.

Saweet.

You should make that rst logo into a Canada flag

RWR

Oh and by the way, Bridgestone Golf rules!

I've gotta figure out how to make that work at some point.. Probably going to stick with my light blue theme for this one, for now.

y4ypepyj.jpg

Very cool....love the SeeMore purchases!

Didn't get to post yesterday, but a few new additions via my pal the UPS man.

Can't wait to get this big fella on the course tomorrow.
avapuduz.jpg

Powered by....
8ume2yra.jpg

Hope to throw a few darts with these
ma4a5a8u.jpg

And thanks to DawgDaddy and the deal of the day thread
epedurar.jpg

This is where it takes a turn for the worse. XHot irons also came in but no pictures. They built them with KBS Tour 90s instead of Tours. Yup, I'll be calling Callaway tomorrow and looks like it'll be another couple weeks before I get to hit my irons.

My bag will be Rocketballz-ier by next week....

My new manta putter is on the truck for delivery! I have go get to work with that sucker as my match play tournament starts soon :thumb:

$%28KGrHqV,%21q8E+0T51Nc5BP9pQkLysg%7E%7E_35.JPG

Nice hauls fellas!

Didn't get to post yesterday, but a few new additions via my pal the UPS man.

Can't wait to get this big fella on the course tomorrow.
avapuduz.jpg