New Jersey - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By TaylorMade Golf

Hahaha yeah for sure. Just twilight rate...haha

Well, not at Bally. It's been in crap condition for a long time. And way too expensive. Haha.

I found this cute little course. http://greentree.aclink.org/index.asp

It's short but looks like it would be a lot of fun. Anyone ever play there?

I have played Green Tree. It is a short, fun course, but course conditions can be inconsistent....some weeks it will be pretty nice, and others it can be just average. But THPers would have a good time regardless, and I would try and make that one since it is fairly affordable.

I have played Green Tree. It is a short, fun course, but course conditions can be inconsistent....some weeks it will be pretty nice, and others it can be just average. But THPers would have a good time regardless, and I would try and make that one since it is fairly affordable.

That's what I was thinking. We'll be playing a great course on saturday, so for friday I don't care if it's not perfect.

Green Tree works for me. I've never seen a Par 6 before

Green Tree works for me. I've never seen a Par 6 before

Yeah that could work for me also. Also long as the price is right I am good for pretty much any course on Friday.

I have a email in to see what the rate will be and if they can offer and discount for a certain number of people.

Is this open for guests, or will that be last minute?

Is this open for guests, or will that be last minute?

The Invitational tournament is open to Albatross Club members only. Any other rounds played Friday or Sunday are open to anyone.

Do we know if JB/GG are going to play the othre rounds? If so do they have time restrictions on departing Sunday or arriving on Friday? That might impact where and when we are playing

Got a room booked for Crest and myself at the Days Hotel in Egg Harbor. Through Priceline it was around $150 for two nights and is close to the Homewood Suites and about 11 minutes from the course. In hindsight, I probably should have gotten a room with two beds, but I guess since THP is family we can sleep in the same one. I think it will really bond us.

Spoiler
Just kidding, there's two beds. Don't panic Crest.

Got a room booked for Crest and myself at the Days Hotel in Egg Harbor. Through Priceline it was around $150 for two nights and is close to the Homewood Suites and about 11 minutes from the course. In hindsight, I probably should have gotten a room with two beds, but I guess since THP is family we can sleep in the same one. I think it will really bond us.

Spoiler

Haha well played there man. Had me rereading that post pretty quickly haha

Thanks again Kobey! You rock dude

Spoiler

Great place to stay if you're into hourly rates and free adult movies. Just f-ing with ya. Sorry. Had to do it! :)

Nothing makes you go low like a good night of spooning before a tourney.

I can't wait for this I'm getting more and more excited

Join the club. The hat you get is worth the money alone.

My buddy might be joining THP and the albatross club to come play if his schedule works out. I'd tell your buddy to do the same. Gonna be a fun trip.

A golf league I used to play in played at the Brigantine golf course just north of AC for a couple of years. Played it in consecutive years about 10 years ago. One year it was in nice shape, the next it was decent but not great.

http://www.brigantinegolf.com/index.cfm?menu=298&openitem=298

Was it the MEGA league? I love that place. It's pretty much the only place I play in the summer. My buddy Jason is the head pro there. I think in the last 10 years this place has been in great shape. The greens are the best day in and day out in SJ. IMHO

My buddy might be joining THP and the albatross club to come play if his schedule works out. I'd tell your buddy to do the same. Gonna be a fun trip.

Just sign up for him and then you can get your money back one dollar at a time lol.

A golf league I used to play in played at the Brigantine golf course just north of AC for a couple of years. Played it in consecutive years about 10 years ago. One year it was in nice shape, the next it was decent but not great.

http://www.brigantinegolf.com/index.cfm?menu=298&openitem=298

Was it the MEGA league? I love that place. It's pretty much the only place I play in the summer. My buddy Jason is the head pro there. I think in the last 10 years this place has been in great shape. The greens are the best day in and day out in SJ. IMHO

Looking at the prices, it's about $70 a round normally. That could be a possibility for the sunday round. Could your buddy maybe get us a group deal? We need more input from people on what they want to do on friday and sunday. You guys are too quiet.

I know Brigantine Links suffered some damage from Hurricane Sandy; not sure if they're back to normal yet or not. Does anyone know?

Taps away

I know Brigantine Links suffered some damage from Hurricane Sandy; not sure if they're back to normal yet or not. Does anyone know?

Taps away

According to their Twitter, they had mostly water and debris, and not too much damage.

Back