Weekend of 8/29-30

MO_Hacker

At the drag strip
Reaction score
Handicap
DragRacing
I'm going to go ahead and start the thread this week because I get to put something in it besides working:banana:

On Sunday I'm taking a vacation day to go and play at Stone Canyon. It's a Greg Norman designed course that is going private next year.

Saturday I am driving down to the south side of Chicago with a co-worker. We need to relocate one of our cleaning facilities & hopefully will be done & home by 6:00pm as my village has their annual street dance that night. It's an excuse to drink in the downtown streets which are closed off.

Sunday I have a golf outing at Fireridge in Grafton, it's just north of Milwaukee.

Im playing tomorrow morning, have to go to a wedding on Saturday and hopefully playing Sunday morning.

My girlfriend and I are going out to for dinner Friday night, Im working Saturday from 5am-noon and besides playing golf Sunday morning (thinking about playing Yahara Hills in Madison or Bonnie Meade in Milton), Im just planning on hanging out with my girlfriend.

I'm not golfing this weekend. I'm going to the Barclay's on Saturday and I plan to go shopping with a friend on Sunday.

No golf for me, I'm headed out to the Farm to work on the Doodlebug.

Golf tomorrow, but mostly this is about being with my folks. Sunday my sister is hosting a big get-together, so we'll see her and her husband, my brother and his wife, and a bunch of old friends. That will be cool.

going to a Crepe Myrtle festival on Saturday and then headed out to the local muni for a 7:07 tee off....should be home in time to take the young one off the wife's hands while she heads to a scrapbookin party...

I forgot to mention that I am taking Wednesday off and playing as much RTJ golf at Hampton Cove as the sunlight will allow for $61 (end of summer special)....I am going to get in both Par72 courses (River and Highlands) and "try" and get the 18 hole Par 3 course they have as well....

should be challenging...both mentally and physically...

Going with the FIL to the LPGA Safeway Classic on Saturday. Church on Sunday, and maybe 9 holes at a nearby course in Hillsboro with a couple of friends.

Playing Arizona National Saturday morning and I may play Del Lago on Sunday or I may play (and walk) Dell Urich instead. Either way, I will be playing both days.

I have a three man Saturday, small course in Clay Center, NE, then BBQing most of the day Sunday for the neighbors, lol. "Fire it up and they will come"

.I am going to get in both Par72 courses (River and Highlands) and "try" and get the 18 hole Par 3 course they have as well....

should be challenging...both mentally and physically...

You can do it Bama, that sounds like a good deal.

I am only playing nine holes tomorrow, 6:33 a.m. tee time. My mom is in town so the rest of the time will be spent hanging with her and my wife and daughter.

supposed to rain off and on all weekend (welcome to hurricane season!) so not sure how much golf I'll get in. might be a daddy/daughter movies weekend

That sounds like a good weekend. :blob:

it should be....but I can only take so much Dora, disney, etc. before I start to need some adult conversation. :banghead: She's only 3. :act-up:

Understood. :D

On Sunday I'm taking a vacation day to go and play at Stone Canyon. It's a Greg Norman designed course that is going private next year.

I want to get out there soon. You've played it once already, right?

Today we will be doing NOTHING but photographing apparel. Hours and hours spent steaming and photographing apparel. Then tomorrow, we will again be doing nothing but photographing apparel. With 16 brands to cover in a couple of weeks, it gets a little crazy to get it all done. Between steaming each piece and then dressing the mannequins, it makes for lots of time doing it.

Gigi and Jay Bee should enjoy that!

Back