2013 WGC-Cadillac Championship Thread

11 under will be the leaders score after todays play

I told the pilot to pick us up at 6pm... not now!!!

Not much wind out here today. These guys are going low again.

vetety3y.jpg
That's awesome!

Tiger opens up the coverage with a birdie on 4 to move to -7 and 1 back.

Charles Howell III has to be one of the unluckiest golfers in the world. He just hit a flagstick with his approach, ball nearly spun off of the green into the water! He had a shot like that a few years ago at Torrey Pines when he was in contention for the win, hit the stick on 18 and it spun into the water in front of the green.

That is horrific luck for CHIII. on the other hand I hit the pin with my pitch fom 20 yards which was thinned but went in the cup. Tiger finally improves his score at 4 today. Wasnt my pick this week first time ever I havent picked woods and looks like he can be in contention come sunday. Poults begins his charge also.. Comn IJP

My fantasy team that looked awesome yesterday, is back to reality today. Darn you THP Fantasy Golf. Your killing me.

Beautiful approach from Tiger on the 5th. Looking at back to back birdies!

Great to see Howell come back with that par. I would be breaking my 2013 goal of getting angry if something like that happened to me hahahaha!

Tiger looks like he's fixed that distance control problem he was having with the wedges.

Titleist commercials suck. I love how they put either tour pros, or tour pro lookalikes in there. Paznat.

Anybody notice that DJ is starting to grow a little party in the back ala The Hoff?

Titleist commercials suck. I love how they put either tour pros, or tour pro lookalikes in there. Paznat.

Most of them play incredibly smug to me. That commercial that ends with that guy sticking one and deeming himself "The Marksman" makes me annoyed every single time.

Tiger birdies #5, moves to -8 and tied for lead.

LOL We have two guys here at the club who gave themselves nicknames. The bear and the hawk. We all call them the Teddy and the Chicken.
Most of them play incredibly smug to me. That commercial that ends with that guy sticking one and deeming himself "The Marksman" makes me annoyed every single time.

Anybody notice that DJ is starting to grow a little party in the back ala The Hoff?

The question is, will he have business up in front. My guess is no.

The question is, will he have business up in front. My guess is no.

Only if business = pasty white forehead!

Back