The Birth of the #Grandaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
hourly bump for more details :D

hourly bump for more details :D

Good work lurker. Otherwise the #zoocrew won't be able to find this thread, if it's not on the first page.

Good work lurker. Otherwise the #zoocrew won't be able to find this thread, if it's not on the first page.

I think I just made it easier for the #zoocrew to find this thread.

I think I just made it easier for the #zoocrew to find this thread.

I cant imagine they are lurking through the Random and Off Topic section of the forum.

And now for some mid morning trash talk:
The zoocrew's mamma is so bad at golf that she passed all her poor golfing abilities down to the zoocrew and therefore they will be thoroughly whipped by the THP team.

I cant imagine they are lurking through the Random and Off Topic section of the forum.

That's because they know #WhosTheirDaddy

Can't wait for the 1st post to be updated with the new details. You know.....this thread may finally convince me to open a Twitter account.

I presumed the #zoocrew would perform a word search for things that interested them, which would lead them directly to the thread.

There's plenty of me to go around, folks!

I had a dream last night that I was drowning alligators with my bare hands while wearing my championship belt. This is really starting to look good for Team THP.

We'll just change your name from the Crocodile Hunter to the ZooCrew hunter. Optional Australian accent.

Harry is terrified. Apparently is heading to Murder City today to pick up some muscle.

With Captain Hawk at the wheel it is impossible for Team THP to fail. I don't care if this course was on the moon, THP for the win baby!
You got that right, Ryan will lead us to victory!!!

Tell ACE she better hope ole gray doesn't show up and take er to the woodshed :deadhorse:. I'm highly trained in taking old ladies to the woodshed and taking their bingo money :bananadance:

I was doing my morning THP catching up from bed. Good thing, otherwise I would have fallen over from laughing so hard, wouldn't want to think of what would've happened had I been driving :banghead:

There's plenty of me to go around, folks!

I had a dream last night that I was drowning alligators with my bare hands while wearing my championship belt. This is really starting to look good for Team THP.

Which of the #zoocrew decided to be the unlucky alligator? I think it was that imposter JRod.

C'mon, we know the real reason is that Hawk the #zookeeper has the #zoocrew running scared and sitting in the corner.... Either that or the amount of awesome THP'ing going on broke their puny Carlsbad computers

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I have looked at a good dozen courses in the general Carlsbad area over the last few days. Put me in coach! I'm ready to play!

I have looked at a good dozen courses in the general Carlsbad area over the last few days. Put me in coach! I'm ready to play!

am I allowed to stalk you for this? And did you find any par 3 courses we can destroy prior to the #grandaddy

am I allowed to stalk you for this? And did you find any par 3 courses we can destroy prior to the #grandaddy

Of course you are. It wouldn't be a true THP event if you didn't!

Wow, not a single post about the Grandaddy last night. Maybe we should merge it with the banter thread. :D

Working on details today and we are excited about a launch very soon.

JB,
Feel free to post the details as soon as they are finalized, we won't mind.

NEWS FLASH:
While cutting out quotes this morning to place on their new office bulletin board, Chad distracted the #zoocrew by cutting out paper dolls. Currently the #zoocrew are competing against each other for the longest unbroken chain of dolls. Harry is busy trying to add this event to #Granddaddy.

Back to this alligator drowning thing. I'm thinking it's a good sign. I'm hungry for victory and have no problem doing what it takes to make it happen.

What an awesome opportunity. Hope i get to go to Cali!

Back to this alligator drowning thing. I'm thinking it's a good sign. I'm hungry for victory and have no problem doing what it takes to make it happen.

Hawk,
Sorry I'm a bit late :embarrassed: Congratulations on being selected as our captain and I am sure that you will, in fact, do what is necessary in leading THP to victory.

Thanks Duffer!

The thing that keeps getting me is that the designers of this thing keep saying it's going to be the biggest of them all. You all have seen what we do here. The fact that this is bigger is somewhat mind bottling.

Thanks Duffer!

The thing that keeps getting me is that the designers of this thing keep saying it's going to be the biggest of them all. You all have seen what we do here. The fact that this is bigger is somewhat mind bottling.

Ridiculous. You are one lucky man, and THP is lucky to have you as its leader in this event.

Is it just me or does Harry's characture in the zoo crew look a lot like the new Drew Carey?

I need a caricature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back