NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
tonight's game aside, I think the Hawks have probably already clinched a playoff spot!

To be fair, if they aren't playing the pens or bhawks or Toronto, I'll hope for them to win I guess? Just so everyone around me isn't suicidal.

But aside from that, the flyers can suck for all I care.

Oh and by the way, Bridgestone Golf rules!

hahahaha Thain as a Flyers fan makes me laugh.. A lot..

Just shows how much attention I pay to what he posts haha. Oops.

Does it make you feel cool that you've tried to point out how little you care about what I post, twice? Like that makes you better than me?

Don't flatter yourself buddy, it wasn't supposed to be an insult.

Both of you go to the penalty box for 2 minutes and simmer down.

Flatter myself? Aren't you trying to flatter your own self by telling everyone you don't read what I say? Hmmm... Good one.

It's funny that you're taking my admission to not paying attention to your hockey team of choice as a direct insult to you, actually. I'm not arguing this with you. You're clearly going to take it how you please.

Game misconduct. I remember why I need to avoid this thread.

Ducks locked up Getzlaf for the next 8 years. I'm surprised he got a max contract like that but he is a dang fine center. Some of the best hands for a big guy I've ever seen. Decided to celebrate with a goal and an assist in a 4-0 shutout of Calgary. Now to just sign Perry to a similar contract and keep the good times rolling.

avs.png
[/IMG]

That is all.

I'm going to give them 10's and 2's. That way we can send them to the locker rooms.

Ladies and gentlemen, Sidney Crosby. This kid is unbelievable...

20130309136283102134196.gif

Haha just stirring the pot here.

Just read Grubauer is getting his first start today, it's gonna be interesting to see how he does but I think he will be fine. Unfortunately I'm stuck at work til 3 today so I'll have to shut my phone down to keep myself from score checking til I get home so I can watch the game with some suspense.

Just read Grubauer is getting his first start today, it's gonna be interesting to see how he does but I think he will be fine. Unfortunately I'm stuck at work til 3 today so I'll have to shut my phone down to keep myself from score checking til I get home so I can watch the game with some suspense.

Yeah that is interesting but Holtby needs a break. Against the Islanders not too worried the team should play pretty strong in front of him. Caps better come out strong just last Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back