NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was awesome.. I love that drag to the middle. Makes defensemen look ridiculous.

5th round draft pick we paid for Loktionov and he is our top line center and has been outstanding.

Got Hartnell is just pure trash

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Waiting for the Flyer try hard to come in and defend Bryz and his awful play.

Been awhile since you've been around these parts. I guess that's an approved post :alien:

I'm naturally drawn to Flyers bashing. I can't help it.

Did you miss the whole Bryzgalov thing? Basically closed this thread down for 2 week.

I missed it. Did it involve how bad Bryz really is at goaltending?

I think I saw today how Bryzgalov said losing to Jersey back to back would mean their season is over, don't think tonight was a good start

j4q6Jys.gif

I cant believe we only had to give up a 5th rounder for Loktionov.

Oh Dev. You didn't did you? Here we go......

I was under the impression he was a rising talent, even in LA... Still don't get that trade.

According to the Kings, he was stuck behind their current centers and they were afraid he was going to go back to Russia after his contract was up so they wanted to get whatever they could for his. He is now the center on our top line with Kovy. Plays PP and PK and since he has come to the Devils has 7 pts in 12 games but does way more than put up points. Plus he is only 23 years old.

According to the Kings, he was stuck behind their current centers and they were afraid he was going to go back to Russia after his contract was up so they wanted to get whatever they could for his. He is now the center on our top line with Kovy. Plays PP and PK and since he has come to the Devils has 7 pts in 12 games but does way more than put up points. Plus he is only 23 years old.

hmmm... Trade ya!!!! Certainly you'll want a more established center for a cup run. Lokt and your 1st for Umberger.

It's a win win.

hmmm... Trade ya!!!! Certainly you'll want a more established center for a cup run. Lokt and your 1st for Umberger.

It's a win win.

Haha no thanks! I wouldnt trade you Barch for Umberger.

I'll find a different Devils fan to talk to then. Someone will be this stupid. Someone.

Try Shmermel or Erik C (LETS GETS READY TO PITCHFORK!!!) HHAHAHAHAHA

Paleo Margarita and man The way this game started I am going to need multiple.

9udu8y9e.jpg

Someone tell me why the Penguins, with all their firepower, can't score on backup goalies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back