Spots Open - 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE:

I need to fill 2 double bed spots, so I need 2 more people. If you are thinking about going, please contact me. If you know someone who might want to go, even a family member or friend please let me know, I HAVE to get these last two spots filled ASAP!

Thanks!

This is killing me!!! Haha I just can't commit to it. Too much going on! Someone take it so I can quit thinking about it!!!

Come on people, you won't regret this decision!

I am trying to work through my calendar. I really want to do it. Should know in a couple days if I can.

UPDATE:

Woohoo, we just filled one of the double bed spots, so we have 1 spot left. I hope we can get that filled ASAP. Thanks everyone!!

One more guys! The weekend of a lifetime is waiting!

DDXU you goin?

If you are a golfer, this weekend of golf is the Ultimate. It just doesn't get any better than this! If you're even thinking about it, jump on this last spot. You will not regret it. If you are a newbie, as I was last year, don't even hesitate. You will feel like you belong from the meet and greet. THPers are special that way.

Only 62 days before I get on a plane. The way the weather is here it feels like it could be my first chance to play outside in 2013. :alien:

I think this is going to be a fantastic weekend, and there is only 1 spot left. I can't wait to be there.

Only 62 days before I get on a plane. The way the weather is here it feels like it could be my first chance to play outside in 2013. :alien:

I think this is going to be a fantastic weekend, and there is only 1 spot left. I can't wait to be there.

It's going to be fun guys! KellyBo and I have considered flying down. It kills her back when riding in a car for any length of time. She has a couple of bad discs in her back so we shall see. Heck she rode to Macon the other day and it took her two days to get over that trip, which is just and hour and half one way.

UPDATE:

Woohoo, we just filled one of the double bed spots, so we have 1 spot left. I hope we can get that filled ASAP. Thanks everyone!!

Bumpity. We need to get this last spot filled. Don't miss an awesome outing.

ATTENTION:

We just had someone have to drop out of the outing so we now have a spot open for a single golfer in a double room, meaning you would be in a room with 2 double beds so you would have a roommate. If you, or someone you know is interested in this post please let me know ASAP.

ATTENTION:

We just had someone have to drop out of the outing so we now have a spot open for a single golfer in a double room, meaning you would be in a room with 2 double beds so you would have a roommate. If you, or someone you know is interested in this post please let me know ASAP.

Great opportunity to attend the most awesome weekend of golf on the planet. Jump in. You will not regret it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back