New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

Holy crap I CANNOT wait for this.

Those are some great pics. This event is going to be a blast!

It really is. It holds a soft spot for me (the area), so we are so excited.

Gorgeous looking course...I'm super excited for this one!!

Man that 18th looks like a bear of a dogleg. Wonderful pics cant wait guys lets get it filled up!

Here are some course photos to wet your appetites:

Hole 3 -
Lyman_Player_Course_Hole_3.jpg

Hole 4 -
Lyman_Player_Course_Hole_4.jpg

Hole 8 -
Lyman_Player_Course_Hole_8.jpg

Hole 10 -
Lyman_Player_Course_Hole_10.jpg

Hole 13 -
Lyman_Player_Course_Hole_13.jpg

Hole 14 -
Lyman_Player_Course_Hole_14.jpg

Hole 15 -
Lyman_Player_Course_Hole_15.jpg

Hole 18 -
Lyman_Player_Course_Hole_18.jpg

Thanks Dev! Looks gorgeous!

I forgot how nice that course looks in the summer. That tall grass can really be a pain in the buns.

I know that would be one thing I would miss most is the mountains if I left the northeast.

That and trees. I know there are trees in the South and Northwest, but parts of the midwest and the south west- barren.

That and trees. I know there are trees in the South and Northwest, but parts of the midwest and the south west- barren.

Almost makes me wish we played this course in the fall. Must be amazing when the trees start to change.

We may have some brutal winters but we have trees, mountains and no giant bugs.

Almost makes me wish we played this course in the fall. Must be amazing when the trees start to change.

Some of the prettiest places on earth IMO.

The course scenery is amazing in the fall, but the wind tends to kick up on top of the mountain, so I usually snap a picture and run down the hill quick!

Thats why I said, I almost wish..haha I want no part of New England fall golf. NJ fall golf is bad enough.

My 1st lesson starts in 90 minutes. Gearing up to be one half of team kick ass at this invitational!

My 1st lesson starts in 90 minutes. Gearing up to be one half of team kick ass at this invitational!

If you are on my team: Awesome Man!! GET SOME!!!

If you are not on my team: Dont listen to anything that guy tells you. He hates Giants fans and is out to get you.

#BlueBomberBrothers we got this

I have an unconfirmed report that the Player Course will be opening up this weekend!!!!

I have an unconfirmed report that the Player Course will be opening up this weekend!!!!

According to Lyman Orchards Golf Twitter account (@LymanGolf) the course will be opening today.

GolferGal will be excited there are mountains.

What these pictures don't show well is some of the big elevation changes. Practice your uphill and downhill approach shots.

Also, the photo for hole #18 is actually #18 on the Jones course and not the Player course but that's a nice course too. :)

I hope to post some photos of my own as we get closer.

What these pictures don't show well is some of the big elevation changes. Practice your uphill and downhill approach shots.

Also, the photo for hole #18 is actually #18 on the Jones course and not the Player course but that's a nice course too. :)

I hope to post some photos of my own as we get closer.

That photo is straight from their website and it is labeled The Player Course 18th Hole. Thats weird. Any photos you can share would be awesome Ken.

Back