I planned on checking out the Montpelier Elks country club this summer. Maybe we can meet up. Also some courses in the Waterbury area I hear are nice.

Welcome to the site!

I actually started playing at Kwiniaska last year. I like it, not sure if it's my favorite, but their range is the best in the state IMO.

I actually started playing at Kwiniaska last year. I like it, not sure if it's my favorite, but their range is the best in the state IMO.

Yeah it looks nice. That's quite a trip tho to play golf. Got to be over an hour or close

Welcome aboard! You'll be glad you joined.

Welcome

Howdie and welcome to :thp: forums :)

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Welcome to THP!

Yeah, for me the drive really isn't fun, but my brother lives up there, and he's lazy, and he's fun to play with because he's almost as bad as I am.

Welcome to the madness

Welcome to THP!

welcome fello vermonter

Welcome, I lived in Burlington for 12 years. I really miss VT.

Welcome, I lived in Burlington for 12 years. I really miss VT.
I lived in California for 4 years, and came home in April of 2012. I missed the season changes. Then I forgot it snows until July.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Love the Avatar - is that near you?

Anyway :welcome:

Great site and even better people - enjoy!

Yeah, for me the drive really isn't fun, but my brother lives up there, and he's lazy, and he's fun to play with because he's almost as bad as I am.

Lol I hear yeah. I live at Bolton Valley resort so traveling anywhere isn't the most convenient. Well unless I want to ski it's out my front door haha. Seriously tho I'm ready for some golf. .

Nice to meet you!!

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Back