NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great save by Holtby there wow!

Yeah it's been a good game I'm surprised. Sucks we are down 2 now. Nasty saves by both goalies

worst PP in the NHL and it showed there. Ott draws a perfect penalty and Vanek turns it over twice like a jackass. goal the other way, game over.

Yeah it's been a good game I'm surprised. Sucks we are down 2 now. Nasty saves by both goalies

I agree good game nice and entertaining. This was a must win for the Caps,well They kinda all are now. Haha

worst PP in the NHL and it showed there. Ott draws a perfect penalty and Vanek turns it over twice like a jackass. goal the other way, game over.

Lol yeah our pp sucks balls dude. This game is just Ott pissing everyone off now hahaha not even trying. Poor Sabres need some real help

Seriously tho what can you expect when our coach looks like Clark Kent?? Give the man a phone booth

Big win for the Caps especially with the road trip coming up and of all teams the Pens. Ugh

Big win for the Caps especially with the road trip coming up and of all teams the Pens. Ugh

Yeah good win. Congrats. Like you said we both needed a win really bad lol Pens are never a good thing.

Yeah good win. Congrats. Like you said we both needed a win really bad lol Pens are never a good thing.

Yeah it was a good game man. Tough times for the Sabres how is the farm team looking? Any promising prospects?

Honestly I don't know. I prolly should be paying more attention but I've been in like a "F IT" mood haha ill have to look into it. I just hope we don't trade Miller cuz then we are screwed. I also don't want draft picks. I'm sick of getting all these new guys who we eventually get rid of down the road. A few are ok but dammit we need some talented veterans. Guys like Vanek are pissing me off I wouldn't be upset to see him go.

Yeah it was a good game man. Tough times for the Sabres how is the farm team looking? Any promising prospects?

plenty of talent in Rochester. seems like every rookie we pull up performs well (case in point, Kaleta healthy scratch to make room for well performing rookies).

we need to move some dead weight, shake it up. Pegula has super deep pockets, but it does you know good with an idiot for a GM.

It seems like we've been in this "rebuilding" stage for wayyyy too many years lol firing our coach was the first step tho he needed to go. We'll see what happens. I sense some big trades

I'm just annoyed. I mean we really do have some good guys. We just aren't clicking.

IMO...if Roy and Gaustad were expendable last year, then Hecht, Stafford, Kaleta, Leino, Sekera, etc... are also expendable. any or all of them could go and it'd be fine by me.

IMO...if Roy and Gaustad were expendable last year, then Hecht, Stafford, Kaleta, Leino, Sekera, etc... are also expendable. any or all of them could go and it'd be fine by me.

Completely agree. I wouldn't be upset to see any of them go. I think Erhoff was a good pickup, I don't mind bringing Ott in either. I've been a fan of ennis for awhile but if we can make some good changes around that and obviously keep miller I think we could do good things. Like you said tho our GM is a douche. I have a feeling he won't be around too long.

I'm just annoyed. I mean we really do have some good guys. We just aren't clicking.

it's disappointing to be so excited for a salvaged hockey season, and then to suck so bad
some guys look like they're mailing it in (Vanek as of late, Hecht, and the entire defense)
i feel bad for guys that are playing so well and earning spots (Hodgson, Flynn, Ennis, Miller)

it's disappointing to be so excited for a salvaged hockey season, and then to suck so bad
some guys look like they're mailing it in (Vanek as of late, Hecht, and the entire defense)
i feel bad for guys that are playing so well and earning spots (Hodgson, Flynn, Ennis, Miller)

I know man it's old. I hate the "always next season" scenario hahaha but with Lindy Ruff who just looked tired and didn't care around for freaking ages what can we expect. He's gone and we are pretty much at rock bottom (almost last in the league?) so big changes will come and let's just hope it's for the best!!!!

I know man it's old. I hate the "always next season" scenario hahaha but with Lindy Ruff who just looked tired and didn't care around for freaking ages what can we expect. He's gone and we are pretty much at rock bottom (almost last in the league?) so big changes will come and let's just hope it's for the best!!!!

someone's team has to be on the bottom, it just so happens to be a team with apparent talent, and a solid defense on paper. and it just so happens to be my favorite team.

if you're going to fail, you better make it worth it. get some 1st round picks, do your research and make them count. bounce back in 2 seasons or so.
shoot, Penguins did it. perfect example.
Edmonton though...not so much.

the problem i foresee, is that the Sabres will have a tough time doing so unless some MAJOR changes happen.

Yep it deff sucks when it's our team lol I grew up just south of buffalo so the Sabres will always be my favorite. I'm in New England now so ill just hop on the Bruins bandwagon, least they win all the time lol!!!! Seriously tho I could never do that I grew up hating Boston. I agree major changes must happen and I think they will. Things will get better for us dude!

Do you guys think Miller could get moved. I think he is a giant jack ass and the oganization seems tired of him.

Do you guys think Miller could get moved. I think he is a giant jack ass and the oganization seems tired of him.

It's been rumoured lately that they are listening to offers on him.

Maybe I haven't' followed as close as I should, what makes him an ass?

I'd be an ass too if my teammates hung me out to dry game after game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back