New Jersey - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By TaylorMade Golf

This sucks honestly, looks like we are going to get an inch or so today and tomorrow. No temps higher than mid to upper 40's for the foreseeable future. March blows this year.

Shoulda come to Texas. 85 all weekend. I'm burnt. Love it

I'm getting lost now. Are we already booking tee times for the friday round on May 3rd or are you guys working on playing sometime before that?

In as long as I tee off by 1130!

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE

This month's Golf Digest has a nice article on AC and its courses. Got me fired up all over again, just need it to get warmer!

I'm getting lost now. Are we already booking tee times for the friday round on May 3rd or are you guys working on playing sometime before that?

Friday rounds

Split the difference and tee off at 11?

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE

There is no 11. 10:45 and 11:21, each a foursome.

Give Dev and I 11:21

No back to backs?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

If those are the two times we got put me down for 1045

When do the teams get announced for this? I'm super excited after seeing the Texas recap thread!

Closer to the event. Usually a few weeks out.

Closer to the event. Usually a few weeks out.

Thanks JB. After looking at the Texas recap and seeing how much fun that was surely was, I can't wait to see whom I'm paired with. Excited to meet some new people.

Yeah, this event is all I've been thinking about lately. It may end up being my first and last invitational though. Once JB sees my game he might rethink the "golfers of all levels" policy.:alien: It's still below freezing here, so I still haven't swung a club since september.

I'm going to book an extra day this week so I won't have to drive all night to get there in time for a friday round. So I'll have a bed available if someone needs it thursday night.

Don't worry GG and JB need pictures for their golf blooper videos:) I played last year in AC and they are letting me back so you have nothing to worry about. Looking forward to meeting you.
Yeah, this event is all I've been thinking about lately. It may end up being my first and last invitational though. Once JB sees my game he might rethink the "golfers of all levels" policy.:alien: It's still below freezing here, so I still haven't swung a club since september.

I'm going to book an extra day this week so I won't have to drive all night to get there in time for a friday round. So I'll have a bed available if someone needs it thursday night.

No back to backs?

Just spoke with Twisted Dunes and they could give us back to backs starting at 10:36. So I'm assuming 10:36 and then 10:45

Just spoke with Twisted Dunes and they could give us back to backs starting at 10:36. So I'm assuming 10:36 and then 10:45

That would be awesome! Since I won't get to hang around afterwards and see everybody, it would nice to meet some peeps before we tee off. (Dev, I'm looking at you!)

That would be awesome! Since I won't get to hang around afterwards and see everybody, it would nice to meet some peeps before we tee off. (Dev, I'm looking at you!)

Ughhh. I hate you guys. Count me in. Make sure Jlukes is in my group so I can hit balls at him all day.. Hahaha

Ughhh. I hate you guys. Count me in. Make sure Jlukes is in my group so I can hit balls at him all day.. Hahaha

I think you would be better off in the group behind him so you can just hit into him all day :)

I think you would be better off in the group behind him so you can just hit into him all day :)

I sometimes hit the ball sideways...haha

Booked. We are all set to go. 10:36 tee time for 8. Management said they would like us all there at the same time for tee off.

Back