Official PUMA Contest - Day 1

Just an FYI we will be announcing the winner tonight. I will be pulling names every 2-3 minutes and we will have our winner tonight. Good luck to all those that are left in the hat.

I'm sorry soxy :sad: I have always hated eliminating people.

It has to happen to someone, I am waiting until you give away the cart bag!!!

puma-golf-bagL.jpg

Just an FYI we will be announcing the winner tonight. I will be pulling names every 2-3 minutes and we will have our winner tonight. Good luck to all those that are left in the hat.

good luck guys....

I finally opened this thread after going through everything else. My name's still there! WOO HOO! Hope that dodn't jinx me!

Have you seen my husbands infatuation with staff bags? If we ever got one of those I think it might take my place in bed.

Good grief GG - that visual may give me nightmares.

Have you seen my husbands infatuation with staff bags? If we ever got one of those I think it might take my place in bed.

maybe you will get two??? :confused2:

He is actually the one pulling the names, I am just the one announcing them, but it still stings.

Aww, it's ok. We all know it's all just a fun time!

Where is everyone tonight? If someone else doesn't post - I'm going to end up posting something I shouldn't.
Like you've never done THAT before! hehehe

wow...Im still hanging in there!

Like you've never done THAT before! hehehe

I know - no impulse control at times, but you're the one who reads something dirty into every post.

Logged on after a day of golf and lawncare and playing with the kid. I see my name in the hat. And, 2 pages later, GG axes me. Now it's dinnertime and kids bath. Adios muchachos.

No GG - I think it's the time of year. It's the last weekend before Labor Day and a lot of schools start this week. People are enjoying the last minutes of summer. Do a Winter contest and everyone will be here.

we thougth about making that rule but with so many people on different schedules and different time zones it wasn't fair to do that. But I agree, this may have been a bad time to do this. Maybe we will try it again during the winter time.

Might be a good idea. The first contests we had didn't happen until November or December last year. Although the one we did a few weeks ago turned out to be one of the best ever.

I know - no impulse control at times, but you're the one who reads something dirty into every post.

Maybe you write something dirty in every post and smalls is the only one who really "gets" you???

Yeah, yeah, says the girl who is still in it! :angry::angry:

Spoiler
just kidding, haha!

Haha, I'm sure I'll be right in there in the next draw! :).

Well that too, but our game was more things like you really don't need Gigi because JB models the women's clothes for you.

That was a secret? I think everyone figured that was the case! hehehe

Maybe you write something dirty in every post and smalls is the only one who really "gets" you???

Like with a fortune cookie when you say "in bed" at the end of every fortune?

Back