Golf Channel AM Tour and THP

Congrats, AWESOME!!!

have you won on the GW tour yet? What's that trophy like?

Congratulations and well done.

have you won on the GW tour yet? What's that trophy like?

Yes, I've won three times on the GW tour, this is one of the trophies I won last year.
yjupa3uq.jpg

Tappin like its my job

Congrats on the big win and spreading the word about THP

That is awesome man!

that's great man! congrats and way to spread the THP love!

Wow congrats man! That is freaking awesome! Does winning a tourney get you into anything else? Like a winners tourney?

I stand corrected, I received an email from the tour director, and all the winners get to play in a season ending "tournament of champions".

I stand corrected, I received an email from the tour director, and all the winners get to play in a season ending "tournament of champions".

Will that be the Tour Championship being played at Heatherwoode?

Will that be the Tour Championship being played at Heatherwoode?

No, this tournament is being played at Pinnacle CC in Grove City, I've never heard of the course before, but then again I don't travel up that way for golf often.

Tappin like its my job

No, this tournament is being played at Pinnacle CC in Grove City, I've never heard of the course before, but then again I don't travel up that way for golf often.

Tappin like its my job

oh my, that place is awesome from what ive heard, private course up near Columbus , easily a top 5 course up that way

oh my, that place is awesome from what ive heard, private course up near Columbus , easily a top 5 course up that way

That raises my excitement regarding that tournament up a notch now! That's about a 2 hour drive for me, that will now become a must play!

Tappin like its my job

That raises my excitement regarding that tournament up a notch now! That's about a 2 hour drive for me, that will now become a must play!

Tappin like its my job

Yeah seriously, it will be one of the nicer courses on the schedule.

Was checking out the Golfweek tour today, looks like based on the past years, the guys who play the most events with the flights. I gotta decide soon with first one being on 4/14, will already miss the second one cause of the Invitational if I do it

You should join! It is a lot of fun, plus will see how your game stands up under that type of pressure. Phil (the Cincinnati tour director) is doing a good job, this will be the second season for the Cincinnati tour, so the fields are a little smaller, but growing and becoming more competitive.

Tappin like its my job

that's awesome. congrats!

Congrats GM...that's fantastic !

Dude I just saw this. That's awesome!!

Sorry, just seeing this. Congrats on your win. Sounds like a great time. Wish I had some more time to do something like this. One day...

Congrats

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks everyone! I'm missing the second tourney of the year to watch my son compete in a karate tourney... Priorities!

Tappin like its my job

Back