The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow man, confusing statistics and algebra when it's right in front of you is pretty embarrassing. Hahahaha

You could use stats to do it. Wouldn't work nearly as well, but I can see something statisic-y working.

THPing on Tapatalk

You could use stats to do it. Wouldn't work nearly as well, but I can see something statisic-y working.

THPing on Tapatalk

I'd love to see you try.

See why I am a grunt that doesn't need either of those things in my life.

I wish I didn't have to do anything with either of them haha.

I'm going to Starbucks on my birthday and asking for a venti made with ground up 100 dollar bills. Record = broken. Step off.

I'm going to Starbucks on my birthday and asking for a venti made with ground up 100 dollar bills. Record = broken. Step off.

Top it with gold dust and white truffles.

This rant has turned into banter, so how about moving it over there. Or dropping it altogether.

I'd love to see you try.

I know what I'm doing in stats tomorrow!

Nothing comes to mind that would work that well. Maybe a scatterplot with ounces of one axis and price on the other of all the options and add the most expensive ones?

I don't think a 100 dollar bill is worth 100 dollars ground up. Nor do I think that is on th menu. need a new plan WE.
THPing on Tapatalk

My real rant is that I have a plumber coming over tomorrow at 7:45 am. He's got to go through the 4 inch lines to clear it out now. My basement floor drain is backing up from everywhere upstairs.

That's gotta beat whining about not being able to set a bogus record.

that would be extremely unhealthy.

Back on topic here.

When you know you should go to bed, but for some reason I keep putting it off.

Back on topic here.

When you know you should go to bed, but for some reason I keep putting it off.
That sounds like me every day except the weekend.

you'd probably get 4 types of cancer and aids from eating ground up $100 bills.
Whew. Thank God I would be drinking it and not eating it...

Today my current issue of Golfweek arrived in the mail. By that, I mean that the cover of Golfweek arrived in the mail, along with a note from the USPS that said (basically) "we're sorry, but these are the last remnants of your magazine- these things happen, we'll get 'em next time". Wow, not even some free stamps?

Today my current issue of Golfweek arrived in the mail. By that, I mean that the cover of Golfweek arrived in the mail, along with a note from the USPS that said (basically) "we're sorry, but these are the last remnants of your magazine- these things happen, we'll get 'em next time". Wow, not even some free stamps?

It's worse and a little creepy when it's a Playboy. Seriously.

Sucks dude. I love the "we effed up" note that USPS leaves now.

"Sorry, I effed it up, I'm not going to fix it, but at least I acknowledge it. Sucks for you. Love, USPS."

Cant keep my eyes open. Have homework do but there is no way I can stay awake let alone write an essay and do research in 3 hours. I wish the doctors could figure out what is wrong.

Cant keep my eyes open. Have homework do but there is no way I can stay awake let alone write an essay and do research in 3 hours. I wish the doctors could figure out what is wrong.

Could be Mono?

Watching CSI. They are talking about someone dead and said "she hung herself". She HANGED herself. Sheesh. Terrible writers. People are hanged. Pictures, plates and guys with big ones are hung.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back