It makes a big difference whether you walk or ride most of your rounds. I'm a walker, so the shoes are very important to me. You've already gotten some good suggestions as well as sound advice about trying different things on and figuring out what fits your feet best. If you have a favorite brand in athletic shoes, that might be a good place to start looking. The good news is that most of the big brands are now offering lightweight, spikeless shoes for under $100 and many of them are waterproof. If you play a lot in really hot weather, think about that as well. What feels nice and cozy in March might be stifling in July.

Following up on the Ecco Streets

http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/ecco-street-premiere-golf-shoes.html

The most comfortable for me are the Ecco Bioms. I currently have the hydromax, but they're quite a bit over $100.

My buddy has a pair of the Ecco Streets that he got for under $100 because they were last year's model. You may still be able to find some hanging around for good prices, especially online.

A lot of people love the True Tours, which can be had for about $80 online. I didn't care for them much, but have a few friends that swear by them. For me, the toe box was way too wide and they looked like clown shoes on me.

I too love my Lunar's. I'm also looking into trying a pair of Croc's golf shoes. Does anyone have a pair? Are they a solid offering? Am I completely dumb to be considering these??

Nike Lunars and Truelinks are great. I find the spikeless shoes more comfortable while providing enough stability and traction and I primarily walk. I also have a pair of Callaway spikeless that are similar to the Ecco street shoes that I wear off the course as well. Everyone is different, but those are my suggestions on ones to try.

Nike Lunars and Truelinks are great. I find the spikeless shoes more comfortable while providing enough stability and traction and I primarily walk. I also have a pair of Callaway spikeless that are similar to the Ecco street shoes that I wear off the course as well. Everyone is different, but those are my suggestions on ones to try.

Currently have the Truelinks and they're great. I have very wide feet so they work out perfect for me.

Anything from Adidas and you won't go wrong

I swear by my Kikkors, I find other shoes seem to always make my toes ache. In 3 seasons of wearing 3 different styles, I have yet to have a sore foot while wearing them. I walk almost all of my rounds it some pretty crap conditions (extreme wet to extreme dry, and hot to freezing cold), and they stand up to the conditions very well.

Just my 2 cents, but I find them very affordable, decent quality, and the styling is my cup of tea (mind you I am not a huge traditional golf show fan).

For the range, spikeless (ecco, ashworth, etc). For the course (or at least when its still wet out): lunar controls. Love my '13s.

If you have "Standard" feet, any of the suggested shoes are fine, and I'll admit the Nikes I've owned have been great for comfort, even if I find them tight.
If you've got sasquatch issues like me (4E), I'd look at FJ. They've been the only easily available shoe I've found that comes close.

I swear by my Kikkors, I find other shoes seem to always make my toes ache. In 3 seasons of wearing 3 different styles, I have yet to have a sore foot while wearing them. I walk almost all of my rounds it some pretty crap conditions (extreme wet to extreme dry, and hot to freezing cold), and they stand up to the conditions very well.

Just my 2 cents, but I find them very affordable, decent quality, and the styling is my cup of tea (mind you I am not a huge traditional golf show fan).

I've been wanting to give Kikkors a try. How is the sizing compared to the popular brands? The pricing is great, IMO and I'm with you on the style.

Ecco Biom Hybrid and True Tours are the most comfortable shoes I have worn in the past couple of years.

I have wide feet - so footjoy tend to be best for me. Had all sorts of models from the bottom end - and still have them all. Very durable for me. Spikeless - Ashworth Cardiffs are suiting me now...Go try a bunch - its the only way!

I recently tried on the Nike Tiger Woods 2013 line and WOW... What a shoe!

I think this will be my next shoe.

I'm a homer, but if you've ever worn Sambas and liked them, the Samba golf shoes are fantastic. I grew up with the sneakers and love them, so they are far and away the best golf shoes for me. But lots don't like them, as well.

The 2012 Adidas Tour ATV's are all clearing out for $89 bucks a pair pretty much anywhere online. I find that for me they fit all my needs being flexible, comfortable and have great traction, one of the best all around shoes on the marked IMO.

I just got some Nike lunar swingtips and absoulty love them. Spileless but still have great traction and very stylish. Only costed 70$ from amazon

Ecco Biom Hybrids.

I really like the Footjoy Contours with the BOA system.

Love hearing this since I have some in the mail right now.

I walk all my rounds and they are fantastic. Extremely comfortable and a quick turn of the dial and your locked in. Highly recomend them I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Let us know your thoughts.

Anything True Linkswear at the moment but will be buying a pair of the Puma Zero Limits to try this year as well.

Picked up some Dryjoy Tours on clearance for $69. Super comfortable and the best feeling shoe I've worn. If the would have had two pair, I would have purchased both so I had a pair put back.

I bought a pair of Adidas adiComfort a few years back. They are very comfortable and have treated me well. I would recommend an Adidas pair for sure. I have tried on a few pairs of Footjoy's and they were very comfortable as well, but I have not played wearing them. I imagine they are fantastic.

FJ Contours have always been comfortable & fit my feet well.
Only brand I buy cause if they fit why switch

tappin from my big as note2

Back